Biden queer was on secret mission while stealing luggage .

When claiming there is no evidence you sound like a black man defending O.J. for murdering his wife. There is a cocaine boatload of evidence against the Biden crime family but, of course, lying leftist defenders of the bent and depraved political criminal denies the truth and propagates lies.

View attachment 5617

point out evidence for anyone not charged, moron. lol

Werbung:
Possibly. I tend to blame the entire "swamp" for the corruption evidenced in D.C. today, not just the current liar-in-chief.
True, but the "swamp" has been building their evil empire since they created the KKK back when. They didn't really have any stability in their organization until the 60's. Kennedy found them out and was going to rat them out to the world......thats why he was slaughtered. Kennedy was a REAL Democrat, not one of these Pedo/Nazicrats hellbent on destroying the entire world for their own shits n giggles.

When claiming there is no evidence you sound like a black man defending O.J. for murdering his wife. There is a cocaine boatload of evidence against the Biden crime family but, of course, lying leftist defenders of the bent and depraved political criminal denies the truth and propagates lies.

View attachment 5617

It wasn't cocaine.

One of Bidens security detail was changing his Depends and spilled the diaper powder all over the floor.

True, but the "swamp" has been building their evil empire since they created the KKK back when. They didn't really have any stability in their organization until the 60's. Kennedy found them out and was going to rat them out to the world......thats why he was slaughtered. Kennedy was a REAL Democrat, not one of these Pedo/Nazicrats hellbent on destroying the entire world for their own shits n giggles.

i think you're a fake. no one can be that much of a moron conspiracy nut. lol

point out evidence for anyone not charged, moron. lol
Biden bribe file released: Burisma chief said 'both' Joe and Hunter involved (nypost.com)

JULY 20, 2023

Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, Hunter in bombshell allegations

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, Hunter in bombshell allegations
By
Steven Nelson
July 20, 2023 12:57pm

WASHINGTON — A bombshell FBI informant file containing a $10 million bribery allegation against President Biden and his son was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, showing that a Ukrainian oligarch claimed that he was “coerced” into making the payoff.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
1689879336153.png

No he didn't. He was an employee and was not directed to do it or sanctioned by Biden.
Fuck off you idiot.
The secret agent man just who I would pick for a secrect mission a bald cross dresser with red lipstick with a dress now womber bidens so smart would would suspect something funny.

Yes hunters paying for hookers and crossing state lines is a felony it violates the Mann act hes guilty and democrat and big daddy will protect them

Biden bribe file released: Burisma chief said 'both' Joe and Hunter involved (nypost.com)

JULY 20, 2023

Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, Hunter in bombshell allegations

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, Hunter in bombshell allegations
By
Steven Nelson
July 20, 2023 12:57pm

WASHINGTON — A bombshell FBI informant file containing a $10 million bribery allegation against President Biden and his son was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, showing that a Ukrainian oligarch claimed that he was “coerced” into making the payoff.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
View attachment 5623
Allegations with no proof are worthless but I see you obsess about Hunter being naked which is kind of creepy but it fits you

Yes hunters paying for hookers and crossing state lines is a felony it violates the Mann act hes guilty and democrat and big daddy will protect them
Let me know when that happens but frankly I don't care it's just really creepy that you obsess about Hunter and hookers

The secret agent man just who I would pick for a secrect mission a bald cross dresser with red lipstick with a dress now womber bidens so smart would would suspect something funny.
Except of course it was not a secret mission moron he was not a spy moron the whole article is stupid like you LOL

Werbung:
Back