Biden said he has more important things to do then the border

the annoying thing

Of couse what so i9mportant about drugs and Terriots and over 5.5 million illegals entering in in 2 years , o yes getting twitter to do his dirty work and help cover up the hunter Biden story . And all the other places he has traveled to recently

I csn see why he cant find the time

It’s a familiar weekly ritual. As of this point in his presidency, Biden has spent more than a quarter of his time working from his home state of Delaware, either at his house in Wilmington or his Rehoboth Beach property.

Some 21 months into his term, Biden has made 55 visits to Delaware, totaling some or all of 174 days as of Sunday, according to a CNN analysis of presidential schedules and a tally kept by Mark Knoller, the longtime unofficial statistician of the White House press corps. In addition, Biden has made 19 visits, or all or part of 64 days, to the Camp David presidential retreat in rural Maryland.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Also hes been busy traveling helping his fellow democrats win elections and clearly thats more important then our border security keeping illegals and terrorist out and drugs .And stopping the rape of women and children by mexican gangs and cartels and coyotes

Of couse what so i9mportant about drugs and Terriots and over 5.5 million illegals entering in in 2 years , o yes getting twitter to do his dirty work and help cover up the hunter Biden story . And all the other places he has traveled to recently

It’s a familiar weekly ritual. As of this point in his presidency, Biden has spent more than a quarter of his time working from his home state of Delaware, either at his house in Wilmington or his Rehoboth Beach property.

Some 21 months into his term, Biden has made 55 visits to Delaware, totaling some or all of 174 days as of Sunday, according to a CNN analysis of presidential schedules and a tally kept by Mark Knoller, the longtime unofficial statistician of the White House press corps. In addition, Biden has made 19 visits, or all or part of 64 days, to the Camp David presidential retreat in rural Maryland.
Ok big mouth. He says he will be going next week.

What do you think he will do when and after he visits?
Not what YOU think should be done but logical things which can be achieved.

Will you be satisfied with him because he visits there then invent more tasks for him to perform to justify your criticism.?

I'll predict nothing will be done that will stem the flow of whatever worries you.
You might have to get used to it.

Something better to do?

Ok big mouth. He says he will be going next week.

What do you think he will do when and after he visits?
Not what YOU think should be done but logical things which can be achieved.

Will you be satisfied with him because he visits there then invent more tasks for him to perform to justify your criticism.?

I'll predict nothing will be done that will stem the flow of whatever worries you.
You might have to get used to it.
Lol logical things lol your delusional hes already let in 5.5 million little late isnt he

Werbung:
Back