Biden supported by communist PARTY

Werbung:
"
NAACP MOURNS THE PASSING OF U.S. SENATOR ROBERT BYRD

Longest Serving Member of Congress Became a Champion for Civil Rights and Liberties "

the "robert byrd kkk" "attack" is so stupid. lol
he changed. even the naacp honored him on his death.
you're so stupid. lol

"
NAACP MOURNS THE PASSING OF U.S. SENATOR ROBERT BYRD

Longest Serving Member of Congress Became a Champion for Civil Rights and Liberties "

the "robert byrd kkk" "attack" is so stupid. lol
he changed. even the naacp honored him on his death.
you're so stupid. lol
REALLY KNEW HIM PERSONALLY HE DIDNT CHANGE EXCEPT TO KEEP HIS JOB .

so that's...ONE person. lol

and yet he was honored by the naacp.
i believe the naacp over a lying internet idiot like you :)
Yes one person who knew him . he didnt change he just want his easy life ticket in politics and realized his hate for blacks would affect it . plain and simple. I could care less if a idiot like you believes me or not.
By the way my grandfather was a Kentucky colonel and deeply involved in politics he raised me. And introduced me to a lot of political figures in Kentucky Wva and Ohio. I have had the pleasure of also meeting Buzz Aldrin John Glenn and several Hollywood movies Stars so I've gotten to know a few people how they really are.
Not how they portray them selves for tv or the public or political figures . my cousin worked in the white house for O bung hole also. He said he was ok but his wife was a real bitch

he didn't change? you could read his mind? lol

again, i'll believe the naacp instead of some random idiot on the internet.

i asked you to prove the "lies and cheats".
which "cheats" have you proven, moron? lol

SUCK IT UP BIG BOY YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH NOW EAT THE LEMON

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-biden-cheat-sheet-notes-putin-b2108539.html

hE ALSO MAY HAVE CHEATED ON HIS FIRST WIFE ACCORDING TO OTHERS . HE also CHEATED IN SCHOOL and admitted to it .And I do not recall you adding in cheated but he did now be a man and never post here again big mouth
I know you will say you never agreed just what a coward would do

"did he cheat"..."may have cheated"... lol.

"cheat sheat" isn't about cheating

Last edited by a moderator:
"did he cheat"..."may have cheated"... lol.

"cheat sheat" isn't about cheating
He cheated in school dun dun hes cheated and is a professional liar and you know it but will stick to your guns and help loe for him.
Trump lied and cheated also .difference is I am man enough to admit and see the truth .
That something you will never be man enough to do and you know it. Your bombastic personality and massive ego will never let you.

Besides your a democrat first and only a American when it suits you.
And honest when your forced to

"professional liar" lol.

where did biden cheat in government? please post articles that don't say "did he?" and " may have".
and again, "cheat sheet" isn't about..cheating. hahahhaha

Werbung:
H
"professional liar" lol.

where did biden cheat in government? please post articles that don't say "did he?" and " may have".
and again, "cheat sheet" isn't about..cheating. hahahhaha
He had a post about Australia then deleted it. Not cheating though.

Back