Biden supported by communist PARTY

"professional liar" lol.

where did biden cheat in government? please post articles that don't say "did he?" and " may have".
and again, "cheat sheet" isn't about..cheating. hahahhaha
you didnt say cheat in goverment so now your trying to change the peramiters again just like biden and redifune your question because you do not like the truth.

Werbung:
the discussion was about cheating in elections. duh.

and the truth is that you haven't shown any cheating. lol

I watched that video during a televised 1/6 Committee hearing. It is beyond my comprehension how or why anyone would or could support Trump.
Yet almost every Republican political ad here in Missouri, the candidate is tying themselves to Trump as if that is a good thing. They should be running away as fast as they can.
We truly need truth in advertising laws for political ads. The lies and innuendos are slimy.

Werbung:
I watched that video during a televised 1/6 Committee hearing. It is beyond my comprehension how or why anyone would or could support Trump.
Yet almost every Republican political ad here in Missouri, the candidate is tying themselves to Trump as if that is a good thing. They should be running away as fast as they can.
We truly need truth in advertising laws for political ads. The lies and innuendos are slimy.
you mean like how 74 percent of democrats do not want joe biden to run according to CNN

Back