Biden trhink tank has got 50 million from China I wonder why

the annoying thing

Yes yet another link to China and big bucks for the bidens of course its just more confidence

Werbung:

Yes yet another link to China and big bucks for the bidens of course its just more confidence

if china wants to waste money why do I care?

let me know when you can show that biden changed his policy to benefit china as a result of the money, moron.

Maybe this one is better for you https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/54m-in-chinese-gifts-donated-to-upenn-home-of-biden-center/

or this one

or this one

or this one

Of course your kind would think its funny

if china wants to waste money why do I care?

let me know when you can show that biden changed his policy to benefit china as a result of the money, moron.
I bet if itnhad been trump you would be all upset but when a democrat takes money its ok with you to bad your not man enough to admit this looks really bad

I bet if itnhad been trump you would be all upset but when a democrat takes money its ok with you to bad your not man enough to admit this looks really bad

show me anything that proves I would have been upset if it had been trump?

but it wasn't a "democrat taking money", moron, it was money donated to an institution. duh.

It

Yes yet another link to China and big bucks for the bidens of course its just more confidence.
It says, " may have " and " it's "unclear."
No need to persue it any further.

did they spend 50 millin on that room or give trump diamonds or his son 10 percent in a multi billion dollar company ?

so unless its 50 million dollars it doesn't count?

giving money to the university doesn't help biden..unlike renting rooms in the TRUMP hotel which does benefit trump duh.

Werbung:
Back