Biden wants to be polish now

the annoying thing

One day he comes from a white coal mining family the next he grew up in a Puerto Rican neighborhood the next its a polish hood,
And your not black unless you vote for joe . Whats next he will gave grew up in a Italian hood or Mexican or American Indian hood. It seems to change depending onwho hes talking to

Werbung:
he said he grew up with a lot of people of polish descent and joked about it.
are you saying he didn't grow up with polish people? can you prove it ,moron?

you brag about your sense of humor, as I said, you have none, you're just a hateful moron. lol

he said he grew up with a lot of people of polish descent and joked about it.
are you saying he didn't grow up with polish people? can you prove it ,moron?

you brag about your sense of humor, as I said, you have none, you're just a hateful moron. lol
Lol hes claimed he grew up in a Puerto Rican neighborhood remember

he didn't say he was polish, moron. lol.
he said he had polish neighbors.
prove he didn't, moron. :)

god you're stupid.
yes, He grew up in A Irish catholic coal mining family in a polish Italian and Purta Rican hood . And he was a a truck driver and graduated in the top of his class .
What's interesting is there were 90,000 Purta Ricans in the nation in 1945 and most of them were i Florida and NYC except the large neighborhood where joe grew up in a punto Rican Polish Italian Irish catholic hood AMAZING .
He also claims Greek and Jewish ancestry lol what's next Hes a woman ?

I found the female version of joe I think

Last edited:
yes, He grew up in A Irish catholic coal mining family in a polish Italian and Purta Rican hood . And he was a a truck driver and graduated in the top of his class .
What's interesting is there were 90,000 Purta Ricans in the nation in 1945 and most of them were i Florida and NYC except the large neighborhood where joe grew up in a punto Rican Polish Italian Irish catholic hood AMAZING .
He also claims Greek and Jewish ancestry lol what's next Hes a woman ?

I found the female version of joe I think

If he is demented and senile etc, as you say, why are you surprised he says those things?

Werbung:
Back