Biden wants to be polish now

Lol I am not surprised at all joes a world class liar first and foremost. Hes been lying to the public about his self for decades.
You'll love getting reminded of the lump you installed.

Werbung:
You mean like Trump?

If you must try to be smart. You need a good memory. You don't have it.
lol when did I say trump was not a known liar , but were talking about Biden now are we not and you want to change the subject , but while we are at it please show me where trump claimed he grew up in a coal mining family and town that was Purta Rican then polish then Jewish and Greek and that he graduated in the top of his class and was a truck driver '

Werbung:
lol when did I say trump was not a known liar , but were talking about Biden now are we not and you want to change the subject , but while we are at it please show me where trump claimed he grew up in a coal mining family and town that was Purta Rican then polish then Jewish and Greek and that he graduated in the top of his class and was a truck driver '
I'm talking about lying not coal mining. Couldn't care if he was a product of a one night stand.

My point is you're needling him because he lied when you elected a pathalogical liar but want to forget about it.
Big dopey mugs like you are like taking wheat from blind chickens.

Back