Biden's Policies on clean energy are helping Big Time!

You are certainly entitled to "try to bring me down". I just want you to know that all the fights that I have gotten into regarding politics, so far I have not lost any. To begin with, I never get into a fight that I don't know anything about and secondly, I only give data, facts, and truths, meaning that they are the ones you have to beat (not me). I doubt that you are good enough to beat them. You are entitled to try, though.

Oh by the way, I have already debated with the best (and I have an unbeaten record) and what I have seen from you so far, you are an amateur compared to them.
Yeah, all the big mouths say that.

Werbung:
Yeah, all the big mouths say that.
Wow, I am impressed! I never thought you would admit to what you are. That is a surprise. All your posts up to now have been big mouth put-downs but I did not think you saw yourself as that. You are now on the road to being a better person. Congratulations.

Wow, I am impressed! I never thought you would admit to what you are. That is a surprise. All your posts up to now have been big mouth put-downs but I did not think you saw yourself as that. You are now on the road to being a better person. Congratulations.
Is that the best youve got? Thats a immature reply.
Clearly you don't like my description. You'll get used to it.
I hope I dont end like a narcissistic psychopathic know all like you.
You must be fun at parties. Why did you wife leave you, too boring or she wasn't smart enough?
Why don't you grease your butt and slip into another world?

Is that the best youve got? Thats a immature reply.
Clearly you don't like my description. You'll get used to it.
I hope I dont end like a narcissistic psychopathic know all like you.
You must be fun at parties. Why did you wife leave you, too boring or she wasn't smart enough?
Why don't you grease your butt and slip into another world?
You continue to bat 0 on all your swings. You have probably been downgraded to the little leagues as you cannot even hit a soft ball.

I will have you know that I am extremely happily married and loved. I will have you know that on investment message boards that I give my chart comments on stocks and commodity markets, I normally get between 50 and 70 likes on each comment that I give. This is a message board where rich and smart people visit to get information about the Oil and Gas markets. People invest their money off of information given here.

LikesonInvestorVillage.jpg

You continue trying to debase me but you strike out every single time.

You look like a total fool. A clown

Clowns.png

and on top of all that,

You continue to bat 0 on all your swings. You have probably been downgraded to the little leagues as you cannot even hit a soft ball.

I will have you know that I am extremely happily married and loved. I will have you know that on investment message boards that I give my chart comments on stocks and commodity markets, I normally get between 50 and 70 likes on each comment that I give. This is a message board where rich and smart people visit to get information about the Oil and Gas markets. People invest their money off of information given here.

View attachment 1735

You continue trying to debase me but you strike out every single time.

You look like a total fool. A clown

View attachment 1736

and on top of all that,
Your so humble with it also.
Thank you for you unique description but ill pass it on. Its source is spurious and unreliable.

I dont care if you get a million likes. What does that mean in the real world? Nothing. But to a narcissistic they gloat and chortle as if it raises their status in society. Youre only a bully. Just another example of the low iq big mouths that haunt these pages. Have a look at yourself you arrogant pig.

Werbung:
Your so humble with it also.
Thank you for you unique description but ill pass it on. Its source is spurious and unreliable.

I dont care if you get a million likes. What does that mean in the real world? Nothing. But to a narcissistic they gloat and chortle as if it raises their status in society. Youre only a bully. Just another example of the low iq big mouths that haunt these pages. Have a look at yourself you arrogant pig.

and your proof of your thoughts about me is?

You keep on digging your grave even deeper. You seem to be unable to stop even though the only one getting seen as being misinformed is YOU.

At least, I did prove you wrong as far as my being loved and not being boring. You have proven nothing........just empty words.

By the way, I do thank you for this conversation between us. I am enjoying it a lot. It allows me to make fun of you and be right about it. Getting those kinds of chances at enjoyment require a fool to put himself in harm's way. You have been the perfect sucker.

Back