Biden's Policies on clean energy are helping Big Time!

Werbung:
Like him, I dont care what you think or if you think at all.
I'll bide my time because you big mouths always come unstuck.
I hope you are a young man because "biding your time" until I become unstuck may be decades. Understand something, I deal with data, facts, and truths and not with any BS (simply stated, I do not open my mouth to say anything unless I know it to be true) and with data, facts, and truths always being winners in the end, you may be waiting a lifetime.

I hope you are a young man because "biding your time" until I become unstuck may be decades. Understand something, I deal with data, facts, and truths and not with any BS (simply stated, I do not open my mouth to say anything unless I know it to be true) and with data, facts, and truths always being winners in the end, you may be waiting a lifetime.
Dont get yourself in a knot sunshine. Big mouth narcissistic psychopaths are plentiful on here and they always set themselves alight. Ill wait and ill guarantee i will catch you. You don't have the smarts son.

If you are calling me son, you must be over 100 years old and senile. I am 77 yeas old and have lived a full and successful life. You can’t do that if you are a fuck-up, can you?

If you are calling me son, you must be over 100 years old and senile. I am 77 yeas old and have lived a full and successful life. You can’t do that if you are a fuck-up, can you?
Dont make silly assumptions like that. Everybody's life is full.
Success is living itself imo.

I dont care if you're 177. Youre a pompous know all who inti.imade people. Not me son.
Youre so full of it if you take an enema they could bury you in a matchbox.

Dont make silly assumptions like that. Everybody's life is full.
Success is living itself imo.

I dont care if you're 177. Youre a pompous know all who inti.imade people. Not me son.
Youre so full of it if you take an enema they could bury you in a matchbox.
It seems that you don't have the capability to differentiate between confidence in one's knowledge and being pompous. Then again, don't feel bad about it given that most people can't tell the difference. They are too busy thinking of themselves and criticizing others so they can "feel" they are better. No one likes (or admits) that they are a POS and as such, they need to bring others down to their level so they don't feel they are the lesser beings than they truly are. It is called "gaslighting".

FYI and for the sake of giving you some knowledge so that you can become a better person (if you have any desire to get up from the gutter), you can tell a Gaslighter by the fact that he never asks questions. He makes assumptions and begins to degrade people from the get go (like you have done). He is stating what he is and accusing others of it. Asking questions is the key to knowledge, even when they other person may be lying in their answer.

Dalai Lama XIV

“When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”​

It seems that you don't have the capability to differentiate between confidence in one's knowledge and being pompous. Then again, don't feel bad about it given that most people can't tell the difference. They are too busy thinking of themselves and criticizing others so they can "feel" they are better. No one likes (or admits) that they are a POS and as such, they need to bring others down to their level so they don't feel they are the lesser beings than they truly are. It is called "gaslighting".

FYI and for the sake of giving you some knowledge so that you can become a better person (if you have any desire to get up from the gutter), you can tell a Gaslighter by the fact that he never asks questions. He makes assumptions and begins to degrade people from the get go (like you have done). He is stating what he is and accusing others of it. Asking questions is the key to knowledge, even when they other person may be lying in their answer.

Dalai Lama XIV

“When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”​

Your so full of yourself.
You dispense knowledge like confetti as if you have qualifications to do it.

Youre just another delusional republican with a defeat hangover.
Throw all the shit you like at me son. You won't intimidate me.

Your pompous attitude deserves nothing but degradation and I'm just the boy to bring you down.
Everytime you reply with your sanctimonious attitude of being a intellectual giant, I get another chance to knock you down.

Have another go Wordsworth.

Werbung:
Your so full of yourself.
You dispense knowledge like confetti as if you have qualifications to do it.

Youre just another delusional republican with a defeat hangover.
Throw all the shit you like at me son. You won't intimidate me.

Your pompous attitude deserves nothing but degradation and I'm just the boy to bring you down.
Everytime you reply with your sanctimonious attitude of being a intellectual giant, I get another chance to knock you down.

Have another go Wordsworth.
You are certainly entitled to "try to bring me down". I just want you to know that all the fights that I have gotten into regarding politics, so far I have not lost any. To begin with, I never get into a fight that I don't know anything about and secondly, I only give data, facts, and truths, meaning that they are the ones you have to beat (not me). I doubt that you are good enough to beat them. You are entitled to try, though.

Oh by the way, I have already debated with the best (and I have an unbeaten record) and what I have seen from you so far, you are an amateur compared to them.

Back