BIG GINNI....COME ON DOWN!!!!!

Werbung:
All true taliban are Muslims but few Muslims are taliban.
Is there a point there? Lol
And of course this has nothing to do with obama
Obama at first embraced his Muslim heritage but that was before he was advised by his aides to distance himself from his former faith because faith in the Muslim religion was not popular with voters.

Obama at first embraced his Muslim heritage but that was before he was advised by his aides to distance himself from his former faith because faith in the Muslim religion was not popular with voters.
Prove he ever was a Muslim or admit you lied lol

"There are calls for Virginia "Big Ginni" Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, to face investigation for allegedly trying to overturn the 2020 election results after 16 Republicans were charged in Michigan over a "false elector" plot.

Ginni Thomas has long come under scrutiny over her actions in the wake of the last election, including sending text messages to Donald Trump's former chief of staff Mark Meadows urging him to help overturn the results of the election, while describing Joe Biden's fair victory as the "greatest heist of our history."

Ginni Thomas is also alleged to have sent emails to dozens of Arizona election officials and lawmakers claiming it was their "constitutional duty" to install a "clean slate of electors" who would be willing to declare Trump the winner in the Grand Canyon State in 2020. Thomas is said to have told the lawmakers to "stand strong in the face of political and media pressure" and falsely claimed the responsibility to choose electors was "yours and yours alone."

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Trump is NOT Big Ginni's first cult!!
"I had intellectually and emotionally gotten myself so wrapped up with this group that I was moving away from my family and friends and the people I work with. My best friend came to visit me and I was preaching at her, using that tough attitude they teach you."

Thomas felt guilty about breaking her Lifespring "commitments." She hid out in another part of the country to avoid constant phone calls from fellow trainees who were taught that it was their responsibility to make Thomas keep her commitment to Lifespring."

GettyImages-1220789417-e1642803641935[1].jpg

Obama slips up and admits his Muslim faith?

Nope these videos are doctored
Obama was a Christian who went to a Christian church duh

Nope these videos are doctored
Obama was a Christian who went to a Christian church duh

Obama was born into a Muslim family but later in life converted to liberal Christianity without totally rejecting the Muslim religion.

Obama Admits He’s A Muslim… Again. | JTF 11-23-15

OBAMA ADMITS HE’S A MUSLIM… AGAIN.
November 23, 2015 Shlomo One comment

Born to a Muslim father and raised in his early childhood by a Muslim stepfather in a Muslim nation, where he was registered in school as Muslim, Barack Obama has many ties to Islam that have caused some to doubt his profession of Christian faith.

Obama, who as president has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, even referred in a television interview to “my Muslim faith.”

Apparently, he’s done it again.

The headline on C-SPAN following a recent Obama speech in Turkey read: “Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?”

“I think, on one hand, non-Muslims cannot stereotype,” Obama said, “but I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being affected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people.”

He even appeared to emphasize the word “we.”

Obama was born into a Muslim family but later in life converted to liberal Christianity without totally rejecting the Muslim religion.

Obama Admits He’s A Muslim… Again. | JTF 11-23-15

OBAMA ADMITS HE’S A MUSLIM… AGAIN.
November 23, 2015 Shlomo One comment

Born to a Muslim father and raised in his early childhood by a Muslim stepfather in a Muslim nation, where he was registered in school as Muslim, Barack Obama has many ties to Islam that have caused some to doubt his profession of Christian faith.

Obama, who as president has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, even referred in a television interview to “my Muslim faith.”

Apparently, he’s done it again.

The headline on C-SPAN following a recent Obama speech in Turkey read: “Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?”

“I think, on one hand, non-Muslims cannot stereotype,” Obama said, “but I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being affected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people.”

He even appeared to emphasize the word “we.”

lol. "emphasize"? lol.
"some" to "doubt"? lol

he attended christians churches. he's a christian. duh.

link to an unedited television interview where he clearly stated he was a muslim? i bet you can't

lol. "emphasize"? lol.
"some" to "doubt"? lol

he attended christians churches. he's a christian. duh.

link to an unedited television interview where he clearly stated he was a muslim? i bet you can't
He attended a Christian school overseas while registered in that school as a Muslim.

He attended a Christian school overseas while registered in that school as a Muslim.

he attended christian churches ae an adult. he is a christian

"registered as a muslim" means..what? how old was he? did he believe the muslim faith? did he register himself? an you prove he was registered as amuslim? duh

he attended christian churches ae an adult. he is a christian

"registered as a muslim" means..what? how old was he? did he believe the muslim faith? did he register himself? an you prove he was registered as amuslim? duh
It does not matter whether Obama supports Muslims instead of Christians or both, he still needs to repent of his advocacy for homosexuality and abortion in order to be right with God.

It does not matter whether Obama supports Muslims instead of Christians or both, he still needs to repent of his advocacy for homosexuality and abortion in order to be right with God.

how did he "advocate for homosexuality"? lol. did he take out ads "don't be straight, be gay"? hahahahhahahahahah

how did he "advocate for homosexuality"? lol. did he take out ads "don't be straight, be gay"? hahahahhahahahahah
You will have to figure out if Obama pushed the gay agenda for yourself. I am satisfied he did. However, God is the ultimate Judge of his guilt or innocence.

Werbung:
You will have to figure out if Obama pushed the gay agenda for yourself. I am satisfied he did. However, God is the ultimate Judge of his guilt or innocence.

he "pushed" legal rights for all americans including gays The bible says nothing about legal rights. duh

unless you can show me where, for example, god says not to give equal secular rights to gays. quote the bible passage addressing secular legal rights..if you can.

but you can't

Back