BIG GINNI....COME ON DOWN!!!!!

You will have to figure out if Obama pushed the gay agenda for yourself. I am satisfied he did. However, God is the ultimate Judge of his guilt or innocence.
You godbotherers always swing the blame to some silly god when you can personally do nothing.
No one will be judged by you sky daddy. It doesn't exist.

Werbung:
he "pushed" legal rights for all americans including gays The bible says nothing about legal rights. duh

unless you can show me where, for example, god says not to give equal secular rights to gays. quote the bible passage addressing secular legal rights..if you can.

but you can't
Obama supported the assumed rights of Sodomites just like so many others who reject God's teaching on the sexually perverted sin.

Obama supported the assumed rights of Sodomites just like so many others who reject God's teaching on the sexually perverted sin.
yes, he supported equal legal rights.

did you find that bible quote about secular rights yet?

Werbung:
Trump is NOT Big Ginni's first cult!!
"I had intellectually and emotionally gotten myself so wrapped up with this group that I was moving away from my family and friends and the people I work with. My best friend came to visit me and I was preaching at her, using that tough attitude they teach you."

Thomas felt guilty about breaking her Lifespring "commitments." She hid out in another part of the country to avoid constant phone calls from fellow trainees who were taught that it was their responsibility to make Thomas keep her commitment to Lifespring."

egyptian.gif

Back