Big Govt Alert: Police in Georgia shut down girls' lemonade stand

I don't RESPECT the point of view of ANY leftist, on the vast majority of topics.

Leftists are liars, hypocrites, and exhibit a complete lack of integrity, honesty, and core values. Leftists can't be trusted under ANY circumstances. Period. End of story.

Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

It just demonstrates what an open mind, a fair spirit, and a real truth seeker you are, if you are already convinced that the only place to find truth, honesty, integrity and core values is in the extreme Right!

I obviously disagree! I believe any of those qualities can be find anywhere. . .none of those are reserved for either the Right, the Left, or the Center.

They are just reserved for people who are intelligent enough, secure enough, and of good enough will to look for those qualities everywhere, without prejudice, neither political, racial, or sexual prejudice.

No wonder you don't like to hear differing opinions!
I feel so bad for you!

Werbung:
Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

It just demonstrates what an open mind, a fair spirit, and a real truth seeker you are, if you are already convinced that the only place to find truth, honesty, integrity and core values is in the extreme Right!

I obviously disagree! I believe any of those qualities can be find anywhere. . .none of those are reserved for either the Right, the Left, or the Center.

They are just reserved for people who are intelligent enough, secure enough, and of good enough will to look for those qualities everywhere, without prejudice, neither political, racial, or sexual prejudice.

No wonder you don't like to hear differing opinions!
I feel so bad for you!

I have asked before as to where Truthseeker seeks truth and had no response. Its worrisome to see a seeker of truth be so clear about his decision to avoid truths he doesn't like.

The leftists have EARNED all of the criticism they receive. I bet none of them have mirrors in their homes. On second thought, they all have mirrors, because ignorance and hypocrisy have no conscience.

Werbung:
The leftists have EARNED all of the criticism they receive. I bet none of them have mirrors in their homes. On second thought, they all have mirrors, because ignorance and hypocrisy have no conscience.

Is that in some way relevant to this thread? In any way what so ever?

As to the criticism of liberals... That pretty much comes from flame throwers like Limbaugh and Fox News. Its not coming from the middle-of-the-road media.

Back