BIG JOE GIVES THE 1%ers / HIGH-ROLLER$ BOTH BARRELS!!!!!!

"After a year’s worth of warnings around a nationwide economic downturn, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on Wednesday said the central bank’s staff are no longer forecasting a recession, as the Fed aims to stem inflation by raising interest rates without causing an economic downturn."
Cassidy-Biden-Month[1].jpg
sleeping-in-hammock[1].gif

Werbung:
"U.S. annual inflation slowed to 3% last month, according to the latest Consumer Price Index released Wednesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That’s a sharp
cooldown from June of last year, when surging energy costs helped inflation spike to 9.1% — the fastest annual rate since November 1981, when Olivia Newton-John’s “Physical” sweated its way to the top of the charts."

tumblr_mhp7ghh1es1s2jx30o1_1280.jpg

View attachment 5381
1690571388018.png

The US credit rating was downgraded for the first time in history under Obama and now it has been downgraded for only the second time under Biden.
Obama inherited the GFC of GWB. You voted for him.
Trump created more debt in four years than any other POTUS. Biden is still trying to get the country by reinvesting in important project's. Trump put most of his in his pockets.

Obama inherited the GFC of GWB. You voted for him.
Trump created more debt in four years than any other POTUS. Biden is still trying to get the country by reinvesting in important project's. Trump put most of his in his pockets.
I see. When things went bad for Obama, he simply blamed Bush and now that things are going bad for Biden, he is simply blaming Trump. How disgustingly typical of Democrats.

1691203593256.png

I see. When things went bad for Obama, he simply blamed Bush and now that things are going bad for Biden, he is simply blaming Trump. How disgustingly typical of Democrats.

View attachment 6115
Well on fact you're right. Both those scenarios are proven history.
Trump cranked up 7 trillion debt and did fuck all, along comes inflation and now the recession looms.

You're an economic wizard. Little wonder the country's rooted. Next you'll want the ring reaming shirt lifting clergy to run the show.
Don't make me laugh. You've got the brain of a four old and I'll bet he was pleased to sell it to you.

Well on fact you're right. Both those scenarios are proven history.
Trump cranked up 7 trillion debt and did fuck all, along comes inflation and now the recession looms.

You're an economic wizard. Little wonder the country's rooted. Next you'll want the ring reaming shirt lifting clergy to run the show.
Don't make me laugh. You've got the brain of a four old and I'll bet he was pleased to sell it to you.
There is no way Trump can be blamed for orchestrating $7 trillion in debt. Too many Americans simply do not understand who writes spending bills and how much is attributable to one party more than another.

Werbung:
There is no way Trump can be blamed for orchestrating $7 trillion in debt. Too many Americans simply do not understand who writes spending bills and how much is attributable to one party more than another.
You can deny it all you want but it is written and us history so fuck off with your pathetic justifications. In a previous post you blamed Ivana for running up the debt. You can't have it both ways you hypocrite.
Read it for yourself you idiot.

Back