Bilderbergers

bododie

Does anyone even know who these people are? The members aren't your everyman, and I'm willing to bet that world leaders, media moguls, politicians and defense ministers, just to name a few, aren't getting together, and being very secretive to play games of gin rummy. You certainly don't ever hear about them in American media, but the rest of the world knows. Any opinions?

Can anyone tell me why no one who wasn't a member or invitee has been elected president in this country since (I believe) at least the 60's?

Werbung:
Does anyone even know who these people are? The members aren't your everyman, and I'm willing to bet that world leaders, media moguls, politicians and defense ministers, just to name a few, aren't getting together, and being very secretive to play games of gin rummy. You certainly don't ever hear about them in American media, but the rest of the world knows. Any opinions?

Can anyone tell me why no one who wasn't a member or invitee has been elected president in this country since (I believe) at least the 60's?

I know Hillary went to their last meeting in Canada. Has Ohhhbama gone to any of thier meetings?

Without looking I think no. But it's easy to check, The info is available and the membership and invitee list is too. I know that Rick Perry was there last year. Good point though. If he wasn't, and he's elected, then I'll have to rethink some things.

God has placed limits on our intelligence, but none on our stupidity.

I'll take that as a No, you don't know anything about them, and totally agree with your asessment. LOL

Werbung:
Back