Bill Maher Did it again!

I actually remember Bill Maher way back when he was "just" a comedian. He was actually very funny. Now he's an egotistical, sexist, homophobic slob. He has transformed into an absolute nut.

I find it hilarious that the left hangs on the words of people like Maher and Stewart and Moore and Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Bahar and the other yackers on "The View" and others of that ilk.

Then the left constantly accuses those with different points of view of being Limbaugh fans or Hannity fans or O'Reilly fans or Fox News lovers.

Maybe if the left would grow up at least a little bit, other people would take them seriously.

At the very least, I wish the left would get some new material. It gets very tiresome and tedious reading the same old garbage about Limbaugh and Fox News and everything is Bush's fault and Obama is a God and the same tired old vitriole and hypocrisy.

With the left, it's always about categorizing and pigeonholing and perpetuating racial divide and class warfare. And in the end, nothing gets accomplished.

umm I see Mahr about 2 times a year on tv ( or net nv) at best..I don't pay for HBO...Also again he is not liberal...he is Libertarian. And I don't always agree with Moore, have not seen his last 2 movies I think, though I often agree...Rosie and who ever that other chick you said ( guessing that other one from the view) I could care less about there views.

Evrything is Bush's fault....hmmm no not realy...however I will always point out that half of the problems republicans cry about under Obama...where put in place under Bush...and they seem to ignore it. Everything is Obamas Fault...even if it happened before he was in office?

Werbung:
umm I see Mahr about 2 times a year on tv ( or net nv) at best..I don't pay for HBO...Also again he is not liberal...he is Libertarian. And I don't always agree with Moore, have not seen his last 2 movies I think, though I often agree...Rosie and who ever that other chick you said ( guessing that other one from the view) I could care less about there views.

Evrything is Bush's fault....hmmm no not realy...however I will always point out that half of the problems republicans cry about under Obama...where put in place under Bush...and they seem to ignore it. Everything is Obamas Fault...even if it happened before he was in office?

I don't play the "all or nothing" game, also known as the "not all" or "not everybody" game. When I say something about "the left" or "the right", I am making the assumption that most adults understand that this is a "general" statement and not "all-encompassing".

Of course not "everything" is Obama's fault. Just like 9/11 was not Bush's "fault". Obama inherited quite a mess, but he has made the mess much worse with his various wrongheaded "stimulus" plans, the results of which have given us record debt and put us into a much deeper economic hole.

In my very short time in this forum, from what I have seen so far, you are definitely a "serial categorizer", yet if you believe somebody is categorizing you, you take offense to it and feel the need to defend yourself.

It's called hypocrisy. Look it up.

Werbung:
Why you think ABC TV forced Rosie out? Cause people were boycotting Walt Disney World. The Walt Disney company owns ABC TV and ESPN. And Boycotts do work remember France?

Back