BILL MOYERS--Lying Scum of Anti-American PBS--DO NOT SUPPORT!

You numbskulls ! NPR and PBS are NOT "about liberal propaganda". That's ridiculous. They have all kind s of great programming that has
nothing to do with politics , for example, interesting science programs, history, cooking, great music shows including c;lassical music and opera,
and much,much,more.
Even their political programs are not communist in the least. They have never whitewashed the terrible evils of communism ,nor have
they ever tried to portray the former Soviet Union and communist China as great places to live .

Werbung:
You numbskulls ! NPR and PBS are NOT "about liberal propaganda". That's ridiculous. They have all kind s of great programming that has
nothing to do with politics , for example, interesting science programs, history, cooking, great music shows including c;lassical music and opera,
and much,much,more.
Even their political programs are not communist in the least. They have never whitewashed the terrible evils of communism ,nor have
they ever tried to portray the former Soviet Union and communist China as great places to live .

Interspersing "Nova" and "Happy Stories from Olde New England" with liberal fanatic whitewashing is
NOT fair or in the interest of the public.

NAME ONE conservative-leaning program on PBS.
I can sure as hell name a lot of LIBERAL-leaning ones.

"liberal fanatic whitewashing? If you don't like PBS and NPR, don't watch or listen to them. I don't agree with everything
political pundits there say either. But the amount of tax money the government takes from you ,me and other taxpayers
every year is so miniscule as to amount to literally pennies ! They do have conservatives appearing as guests at time to discuss things.
The US government spent more in one day on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars than it does for several years to support NPR and PBS .
You should be objecting to the government throwing trillions of dollars down the toilet for futile and disastrous wars and other things ,
not PBS and NPR .
Don't like the National Endowment for the Arts, and don't want to pay money to support "obscene art" in museums?
Well, the government takes LESS THAN A DOLLAR every year from each taxpayer to support the entire NEA, which also supports, not adequately enough of course, dance,drama, symphony orchestras and opera companies etc, which are not "obscene " in the least bit .

"liberal fanatic whitewashing? If you don't like PBS and NPR, don't watch or listen to them. I don't agree with everything
political pundits there say either. But the amount of tax money the government takes from you ,me and other taxpayers
every year is so miniscule as to amount to literally pennies ! They do have conservatives appearing as guests at time to discuss things.
The US government spent more in one day on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars than it does for several years to support NPR and PBS .
You should be objecting to the government throwing trillions of dollars down the toilet for futile and disastrous wars and other things ,
not PBS and NPR .
Don't like the National Endowment for the Arts, and don't want to pay money to support "obscene art" in museums?
Well, the government takes LESS THAN A DOLLAR every year from each taxpayer to support the entire NEA, which also supports, not adequately enough of course, dance,drama, symphony orchestras and opera companies etc, which are not "obscene " in the least bit .

I want my goddamn DOLLAR back--with interest!

and much,much,more.

their own ombudsman admitted they were rob. to thy own self be true.

I want every goddam dollar back (with interest) the government took from me to
support the futile and disastrous Iraq war . That's a heck of a lot more money than
I contributed to the NEA,PBS, and NPR.

I want every goddam dollar back (with interest) the government took from me to
support the futile and disastrous Iraq war . That's a heck of a lot more money than
I contributed to the NEA,PBS, and NPR.

File suit.
But--as a liberal--remember, deductions will be made for failed welfare programs since the "Great Society".
Which--mainly created tens of millions more 100% eternal-welfare recipients.

Werbung:
Back