BILL MOYERS--Lying Scum of Anti-American PBS--DO NOT SUPPORT!

Werbung:
Interesting point.
Do women have any responsibility in pregnancy?
Just asking.

Of course they do, but it takes two to make a baby. One of them needs to take care of the baby and one needs to go out and get a job and pay to feed it. See how that works?

Of course they do, but it takes two to make a baby. One of them needs to take care of the baby and one needs to go out and get a job and pay to feed it. See how that works?

Not According to Hillary. She said, It takes a village to raise a child.

Do women still believe that if they have a child, a man will "love" and "support" and "stay with" them?
Has there not been a pretty clear exposition on this as a false 'conception'?

Birth control takes only one dedicated person.

Thats another thing,, Girls think marrage doesnt mean a damn thing to them. Marrage is for life until the day you die. Todays girls if she doesnt like her man she files for divorce. Like she falls in love with her guy and she wants to marry him,,Then after 2 or 3 years she doesnt like him? Thats bullshit! And the Courts will alway favor women unless she does something crazy with her child then the judge turns around gives it around gives it to her ex husband. Like my cousin son died in an auto wreck This was my Cousins child
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Early_Morning_Wreck_Kills_VA_Teen.html

When my Cousin divorced her husband and she won the kids and the house and made him pay child support. Thren whenh Blair died her ex husband took my cousin to court for custody for her daughter and that same judge granted him custody.

no she meant village. village is the lowest level of government and its government who is supposed to be indoctrinating children. can't leave that up to the riff raff after all.

I always liked the "riff-raff".
They know where to get the best Moonshine.

My neighbor left his wife and son (7) on Christmas day. She was devistated (didn't see it coming) and it took her months to find him. They had just recently refinanced their home to buy a boat. She found him living on the boat, paid for - free and clear, with one of her girlfriends. When they got their divorce, she not only had to support the child, pay the big mortgage, (they maxed out all their equity for the boat) but she also had to pay him spousal support.

He had this planned for some time. And to do it on Christmas?

My neighbor left his wife and son (7) on Christmas day. She was devistated (didn't see it coming) and it took her months to find him. They had just recently refinanced their home to buy a boat. She found him living on the boat, paid for - free and clear, with one of her girlfriends. When they got their divorce, she not only had to support the child, pay the big mortgage, (they maxed out all their equity for the boat) but she also had to pay him spousal support.

He had this planned for some time. And to do it on Christmas?

Women need to make better choices when choosing a mate.
Marriage should be illegal before age 35, and only after both sides have posted large bonds and
signed murderous contracts for support--which would be for the children, if any.

Women need to make better choices when choosing a mate.
Marriage should be illegal before age 35, and only after both sides have posted large bonds and
signed murderous contracts for support--which would be for the children, if any.

why not just get rid of no-fault divorce ? a lot simpler and with no need of MORE government.

why not just get rid of no-fault divorce ? a lot simpler and with no need of MORE government.

Get government completely out of what we call "marriage".
Return it to religion--where it came from.
Has nothing to do with governing.
Only entitlements--and an endless galaxy of those!
Break this ruinous cycle of making babies as an occupation.
Can't afford your kids?--off they go to decent orphanages--and a chance at "life".
Now it is a mere and relentless criminal production situation. (See any big city)

Get government completely out of what we call "marriage".
Return it to religion--where it came from.
Has nothing to do with governing.
Only entitlements--and an endless galaxy of those!
Break this ruinous cycle of making babies as an occupation.
Can't afford your kids?--off they go to decent orphanages--and a chance at "life".
Now it is a mere and relentless criminal production situation. (See any big city)

people demanded government get involved with marriage when the disputes over property arose from divorce. marriage in civil terms is all about property rights. love has nothing to do with it.

Werbung:
2012-10-11-alexander-1.jpg

Back