Bin Laden heard from again

I don't respect weak people, no, nor do I care whether they are "liberal" of "conservative."

I don't think the people of the ME care whether our leader is considered "liberal" or "conservative" by the people of our nation. They care that we have a leader who respects them, and understands them. They care that we don't lump all Muslims under the "terrorist" label.

Further, I think Alan Alda and Phil Donahue make you gag not because they are weak, but because they do not share your political views.

My boss is as liberal if not more liberal than both and I respect him more than any man I know in person. I also know conservatives and republicans that I do not respect much if at all and they share some or a lot of my views. It actually bothers me that some of those jerks share my views becasue I have so little respect for them at all.

So sorry but you are wrong but you are welcome to keep thinking it if you want.

Werbung:
My boss is as liberal if not more liberal than both and I respect him more than any man I know in person. I also know conservatives and republicans that I do not respect much if at all and they share some or a lot of my views. It actually bothers me that some of those jerks share my views becasue I have so little respect for them at all.

So sorry but you are wrong but you are welcome to keep thinking it if you want.

When you make a statement like:

Its probably why I am disgusted by liberal men.

it leads me to believe that you're disgusted by liberal men, because you consider them to be weak. Silly me.

When you make a statement like:

it leads me to believe that you're disgusted by liberal men, because you consider them to be weak. Silly me.

liberal men tend to be more spineless than non liberal men true, and that I find disgusting.

I am confused. First You said in your other post I was disgusted with them because they did not agree with me politically. that is untrue. Now you seem to be saying they disgust me because they are weak but I dont want to admit it or something, and that is what I said all along. I meant it.

They do disgust me because they have no back bone and they would rather try to reason with crazy people who want to kill us than fight them. Again, not all liberals but some. Some Conservatives disgust me for other reason like almost too eager to put people to death if they "think" they are guilty of something, not always even murder. But in general I am far more disgusted by ilberal weak men than any group and I think the people of the middle east can see that obama is weak and they have no real respect for him.

Obama's statement about the number of Muslims in this nation was probably exaggerated, as you pointed out.

Probably?

Why is it so hard to just say, he was not telling the truth, when its clear he was not?

Then we could move on to the greater question of... why? Why would he say that? What does he think he is going to gain by saying it?

Today in his big speech he said something to the effect of our founding fathers were greatly influenced by Islam.

Now that is just not true either, but the big question is why is he saying these things that are proven wrong.. he must have some reason.

Werbung:
Probably?

Why is it so hard to just say, he was not telling the truth, when its clear he was not?

Then we could move on to the greater question of... why? Why would he say that? What does he think he is going to gain by saying it?

Today in his big speech he said something to the effect of our founding fathers were greatly influenced by Islam.

Now that is just not true either, but the big question is why is he saying these things that are proven wrong.. he must have some reason.

That does sound strange.

I didn't hear his speech, so I'm not sure just what he said.

As we've seen, when his actual words are quoted, they sometimes differ from the reports of what he said.

If he actually said that our FF were "greatly influenced by Islam", then you have found him wrong at least twice.

Back