Bin Laden raid 'not assassination'

or it could be more likey that you just have no idea what your talking about?

anyone who has known my on this site for some time knows my views on this..I supported the SUrge in Iraq long pushed for more troops in Afganistan while the right has said we should pull out...I have supported Drone Strikes, and have been happy that Obama has used them even more and more effectivly in Pakistan and Yemen.

Unlike the Right, I have been saying for 10 years OBL and AL Quida should be our focus...while the right went off on a Snipe hunt for WMD that did not exist in a nation that did not attack us...while letting the Taliban regain a large part of Afganistan.

Sorry but not all liberals fit your little cookie cutter straw men ideas of a liberal...one does not have to be a hippie to say that thinks like torture is bad moraly, bad for intel, and bad for national security....and very bad for our troops...as we have basicly stated that all of what we have done...can be done to our troops now in war....It does not take a rocket scientist to know that we threw our bad policies have given Bin Laden and his people some of the best propaganda he could have wanted...and I unlike you know that this war is not going to be won win high powered bombs , predator drones, and special forces....those are just tools..but they will never and can't win this war.

But, you see, it is so much simpler to categorize everyone who disagrees with your point of view as a "liberal" without defining the term, then rail against "liberalism", meaning any POV other than one's own, as the source of all evil in the world than it is to actually look at the merits of a given issue.

So, when you disagree with me, you're a liberal. When you don't, then you're a real, true, blue American.

See how easy it is?

Werbung:
Hey, us independent thinkers have a right to make our opinion based on the facts of the situation

For example, this guy could be a poster on HoP:

267250.jpg

The only thing "left' or "right" about killing Bin Laden is that we had a Democrat in the WH when he was finally found.

That, and the spectacle of "conservatives" wringing their hands about how he was "shot down in cold blood" while most of America is standing and cheering.

The only "spectacle" is the dark humor of the leader of the leftwingers, who
up till now have only expressed a tender concern for the "rights" of the islamofascist war criminals, apparently telling the seals to go in and waste the sumbiitch. No miranda warning or anything. :D

The only "spectacle" is the dark humor of the leader of the leftwingers, who
up till now have only expressed a tender concern for the "rights" of the islamofascist war criminals, apparently telling the seals to go in and waste the sumbiitch. No miranda warning or anything. :D

Hm humm.. So, as a "conservative", you'd have read Bin Laden his rights, while torturing an Afgan taxi driver who had no part in plotting terrorist attacks? Really?

or it could be more likey that you just have no idea what your talking about?

anyone who has known my on this site for some time knows my views on this..I supported the SUrge in Iraq long pushed for more troops in Afganistan while the right has said we should pull out...I have supported Drone Strikes, and have been happy that Obama has used them even more and more effectivly in Pakistan and Yemen.

Unlike the Right, I have been saying for 10 years OBL and AL Quida should be our focus...while the right went off on a Snipe hunt for WMD that did not exist in a nation that did not attack us...while letting the Taliban regain a large part of Afganistan.

Sorry but not all liberals fit your little cookie cutter straw men ideas of a liberal...one does not have to be a hippie to say that thinks like torture is bad moraly, bad for intel, and bad for national security....and very bad for our troops...as we have basicly stated that all of what we have done...can be done to our troops now in war....It does not take a rocket scientist to know that we threw our bad policies have given Bin Laden and his people some of the best propaganda he could have wanted...and I unlike you know that this war is not going to be won win high powered bombs , predator drones, and special forces....those are just tools..but they will never and can't win this war.

Wow, this is news to me. The "right" said we should pull out of Afghanistan?
The "right" has not made Al Qaeda their focus over the past 10 years? The Taliban has regained control of a large part of Afghanistan?

I also didn't know that because some of you wack job liberals believe that waterboarding is "torture", this has given our enemies the long-awaited green light they have been looking for to commit REAL torture on our soldiers.

Never the mind the fact that the terrorists don't need an EXCUSE to murder civilian men, women, and children in the most horrific ways possible. It's so much easier to point fingers at the United States and blame our country for 9/11 and for U.S. citizens getting their heads lopped off, and other assorted acts of terrorism against our country and our citizens.

Do you even realize how many contradictions you managed to fit into this last posting of yours? I'll list them for you.

1. You were against the war in Iraq.......but support the "surge" in Iraq.

2. You "have supported drone strikes and have been happy that Obama has used them".....but "you know that this war is not going to be won with predator drones".

3. It's perfectly logical to you that Obama sent an assassination team into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden, while Obama and Eric Holder still insist on civilian trials in U.S. courts for terrorists being incarcerated at Gitmo.

PFOS, you're really a confused and befuddled person. I would call you much worse, but I don't want to face the wrath of the forum powers-that-be. Let's just say that it's people who think like you do, that puts my country in MORE danger and causes the deaths of MORE Americans. You are nothing more than a domestic, home-grown terrorist, much like Barack Obama.

Feds keep on pushing out the different issues, Repeatedly cooking the subject. When people join debate, they fall in the trap - "Bin Laden was killed" which Feds want you to believe. As a matter of fact, Bin Laden died ten years ago. The Feds use him again for another big plot, to justify a false flag 'dirty bomb attack" for the last oil looting war - Iran war.

They say they dropped Bin Laden's body into sea - because there was no Bin Laden's body at all.

They can't show you a film. - there was a 25 minutes black-out. But there are eighty commandoes, how could all cameras on these commandoes' helmet de-functioned at the same time?

The only picture they show you is a “situation room” one that all Obama’s administration were present. Still it could be taken in some other case. Did they see everything or they just saw something else? It seems none of these elites could describe the event clearly and correctly that we heard the government changed their story again and again in the news.

Hm humm.. So, as a "conservative", you'd have read Bin Laden his rights, while torturing an Afgan taxi driver who had no part in plotting terrorist attacks? Really?

Hmmmmmm ...... so as a leftwinger your attitude was "al qaeda have the same rights as you and I - they get miranda warnings, a trial by jury of their peers, defense counsel, right of habeas corpus, rights of appeal, no excessive bail, cross examination of ...........

HOL' ON DERE A MINUTE - YA SAY OBOZO SICCED THE SEALS ON OSAMA?????

SMEAR THAT SUCKER! YAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TAKE THAT RAGHEAD'S SCALP!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE KIIIIIII YIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow, this is news to me. The "right" said we should pull out of Afghanistan?
The "right" has not made Al Qaeda their focus over the past 10 years? The Taliban has regained control of a large part of Afghanistan?

I also didn't know that because some of you wack job liberals believe that waterboarding is "torture", this has given our enemies the long-awaited green light they have been looking for to commit REAL torture on our soldiers.

Never the mind the fact that the terrorists don't need an EXCUSE to murder civilian men, women, and children in the most horrific ways possible. It's so much easier to point fingers at the United States and blame our country for 9/11 and for U.S. citizens getting their heads lopped off, and other assorted acts of terrorism against our country and our citizens.

Do you even realize how many contradictions you managed to fit into this last posting of yours? I'll list them for you.

1. You were against the war in Iraq.......but support the "surge" in Iraq.

2. You "have supported drone strikes and have been happy that Obama has used them".....but "you know that this war is not going to be won with predator drones".

3. It's perfectly logical to you that Obama sent an assassination team into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden, while Obama and Eric Holder still insist on civilian trials in U.S. courts for terrorists being incarcerated at Gitmo.

PFOS, you're really a confused and befuddled person. I would call you much worse, but I don't want to face the wrath of the forum powers-that-be. Let's just say that it's people who think like you do, that puts my country in MORE danger and causes the deaths of MORE Americans. You are nothing more than a domestic, home-grown terrorist, much like Barack Obama.

I have no idea how to respond to someone so out of the loop and someone who can't seem to figure out a world where there you cant put evrything in little boxes so you don't have to think to hard about them.

Yes many Republicans have said we need to get out of Afganistan and that its a waste of our money.

Yes its possible, and easy to be for the surge and against the war in Iraq....going in was a dumb idea....going in without enough troops was a dumber idea...since Bush did both...I supported sending more troops to do the job we should have done years ago...so that we could get our ass our.

and water boarding is torture...come here let waterboard you and show you...
you know why our military special forcces go threw waterboarding in training? becuse its used to show them how to prepare for torture...of course when its your our military doing it to you as training...its not quite teh same as doing it to someone who really may kill you. after WWII , people got the death penalty for torture...for waterboarding prisioners. Also there is that little issue of it does not work.

Also...who the hell said anything thinks the war will be won with drones? No one...keep at those straw men ....they are a key part of the war, that does not make it something that will win the war itself....you know what ...guns will not win the war by themself as well
..but they are damn helpful.
you sound like a chickenhawk...love to talk tough, but can't stand to do the work to know what your talking about...as long as you can talk tough.

Hmmmmmm ...... so as a leftwinger your attitude was "al qaeda have the same rights as you and I - they get miranda warnings, a trial by jury of their peers, defense counsel, right of habeas corpus, rights of appeal, no excessive bail, cross examination of ...........

HOL' ON DERE A MINUTE - YA SAY OBOZO SICCED THE SEALS ON OSAMA?????

SMEAR THAT SUCKER! YAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TAKE THAT RAGHEAD'S SCALP!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE KIIIIIII YIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Get ready, here he comes... get him now, make the tackle! The chase is on, you've caught him, and wham! Straw flies everywhere.

There is no real person on this board that resembles the caricature you seem to have of "liberals."

There is no real person on this board that resembles the caricature you seem to have of "liberals."

Bullshiit. :D The word "brazen" doesn't adequately characterize the hypocrisy of liberals in their opinions of Bush's vs obozo's actions in the same categories.

I have no idea how to respond to someone so out of the loop and someone who can't seem to figure out a world where there you cant put evrything in little boxes so you don't have to think to hard about them.

Yes many Republicans have said we need to get out of Afganistan and that its a waste of our money.

Yes its possible, and easy to be for the surge and against the war in Iraq....going in was a dumb idea....going in without enough troops was a dumber idea...since Bush did both...I supported sending more troops to do the job we should have done years ago...so that we could get our ass our.

and water boarding is torture...come here let waterboard you and show you...
you know why our military special forcces go threw waterboarding in training? becuse its used to show them how to prepare for torture...of course when its your our military doing it to you as training...its not quite teh same as doing it to someone who really may kill you. after WWII , people got the death penalty for torture...for waterboarding prisioners. Also there is that little issue of it does not work.

Also...who the hell said anything thinks the war will be won with drones? No one...keep at those straw men ....they are a key part of the war, that does not make it something that will win the war itself....you know what ...guns will not win the war by themself as well
..but they are damn helpful.
you sound like a chickenhawk...love to talk tough, but can't stand to do the work to know what your talking about...as long as you can talk tough.

Let me see. You must be a FEMALE liberal. You are overly emotional, shrill to the point of being mentally unstable, and you whine alot.

You are also high school educated, at best. Your lack of spelling skills, your lack of knowledge of U.S. history, your lack of intellectual honesty, immaturity, extremely poor debating skills, and your brutal hypocrisy and lack of integrity, betray you, over and over again.

And lastly, you must be over 40 years old. As Winston Churchill so famously stated, "If you are not a liberal when you are 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are 40, you have no brain".

I am tired of playing with you. Take the few marbles you have, and go home.

Bullshiit. :D The word "brazen" doesn't adequately characterize the hypocrisy of liberals in their opinions of Bush's vs obozo's actions in the same categories.

I think you are confusing Liberal wth Progressive. At least I hope you are. I consider myself to be Liberal, and I'm willing to bet that I despise Progressives even more than you do.

I think you are confusing Liberal wth Progressive. At least I hope you are. I consider myself to be Liberal, and I'm willing to bet that I despise Progressives even more than you do.

Why do you use the British spelling of "center"? If you aren't from this country, you may not know that the word "liberal" means in the US the opposite of what it does elsewhere - that's because "progressives" co-opted the term in the early 20th century. And what the hell are you doing in Detroit??

Werbung:
Why do you use the British spelling of "center"? If you aren't from this country, you may not know that the word "liberal" means in the US the opposite of what it does elsewhere - that's because "progressives" co-opted the term in the early 20th century. And what the hell are you doing in Detroit??

I'm a soccerfan and a former player. Centrehalf is a position on the pitch. I'm an American, I am a Detroiter, and I'm a veteran. I hope I cleared that up for you.

Back