Bin Laden's last message to Europeans, What does HE want ?

JSmith.vb

What Does he want from us?

It was very quiet there. At night sometimes the roll of drums behind the curtain of trees would run up the river and remain sustained faintly, as if hovering in the air high over our heads, till the first break of day. Whether it meant war, peace, or prayer we could not tell” Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness.

For sure you have heard of a message from Ossama Bin Laden to Europeans. It’s not the first message and the it’s not the last as it appears. Have you ever listened to a full message of his?
Of course no! the media always cut it short and give you what suits the aims of Murdoch and his gang.
The following is the full message of OBL and is one of his shortest to Europeans. As a European, you’re for sure concerned with his message, since he represents a danger to your nation and since your leaders are leading a war against Afghanistan.

Read and see what he wants from European peoples.!

translated message:

date61240.gif

Message From OBL To The European Peoples

All praise is for Allah Who didn't create the Creation for nothing, and didn't leave them in vain, but rather, created them to worship Him, and intelligent people obey Him and miserable ones disobey Him.
As for what comes after:
This message of mine is to the peoples of the states allied to America in the invasion of Afghanistan, and I mention specifically Europe.

Peace be on those who follow the guidance:
It isn't hidden from you that the Afghans have tasted the two bitterest things for two decades at the hands of the Russians and their Communist agents, but they persevered, fought and were resolute and victorious, by the Grace of Allah.
And before their wounds were healed and their grief ended, they were unjustly invaded by your unjust governments, without stopping to think about or reflect on Bush's claim that this invasion was a response to the events of the 11th, although -as I mentioned previously- the events of Manhattan were a response to the American-Israeli coalition's murder of our people in Palestine and Lebanon. And it was I who was responsible for 9/11, and I stress that all Afghans -both government and people- had no knowledge of those events, and America knows that, because some of the Taliban's ministers fell into its hands as captives, and they were interrogated and that became known. And that's why the Taliban government requested America to produce the evidence for the truth of its claims prior to the invasion, but it didn't produce any evidence, and instead insisted on invading; and Europe marched behind it in that, and had no choice but to be its vassal.
It suffices as evidence of this your entering of this war and your excusing of American soldiers from being held to account by the European courts.
For this reason, this address of mine is to you, not to your politicians, as it is no longer a secret that Blair, Brown, Berlusconi, Aznar, Sarkozy and those with him and their like love to shade themselves in the shade of the White House. And there isn't a major difference worth mentioning between them and many of the leaders of the Third World.

So to summarize, in this war you have combined two injustices:
The first is that this war was waged against the Afghans unjustly. You didn't have even one piece of evidence suitable for submission to a court. Additionally, you destroyed the camps of al-Qaida and killed some of its members, and you captured others, most of who were from Pakistan. So what is the sin of the Afghans due to which you are continuing this unjust war against them? Their only sin is that they are Muslims, and this illustrates the extent of the Crusaders' hatred of Islam and its people.

Second, in this war, you did not respect the ethics and protocol of warfare. Most of your victims -as a result of the bombing- are women and children, and intentionally so. You know that our women don't fight, yet you target them even on days of celebration, knowingly and admittadly, hoping by that to break the morale of the Mujahideen. This will not benefit you, however, for we are resolute and , by the grace of Allah, the Glorious and Great, continuing to take revenge on the unjust and expel the occupying invaders, I have personally witnessed incidents like these, and the matter continues on an almost daily basis, and the hospitals are full of innocent people. You have no religion, morals, humanity or shame. And for your information, the Afghan people are a courageous, defiant, jealous, honorable, religious Muslim people who refuse humiliation and submission to invaders. And their history is rich in resolve and victories. They fought Britain in its glorious days and defeated it by the grace of Allah, and fought the Russians in their glorious days as well and defeated them by the grace of Allah.

And today, they are fighting America and its agents under the leadership of the Commander of the Believers, Mulla Umar, may Allah protect him, and under the command of the Knight of the Field, Hajji Mansoor Dadullah. I sak Allah, the Most Hight, to grant them victory and resolve.
In conclusion, I remind you that the American tide is ebbing, by the grace of Allah, and that they shall soon depart for their homeland beyond the Atlantic and leave the neighbors to settle their accounts with each other. So it is better for you to restrain your politicians who are thronging the steps of the White House and work dilligently to remove oppression from the oppressed, for justice is right and injustice is torment, and returning to the truth is the hallmark of men of understanding.

And peace be on those who follow the guidance.

Werbung:
No. The world is just confused and misdirected. He wants peace, love, freedom, and happiness just like the rest of us. He is ready for amends, and like America, and well, all of us, distraught morally. God forgive him, have mercy, and bless him, as well as the rest of us.

No. The world is just confused and misdirected. He wants peace, love, freedom, and happiness just like the rest of us. He is ready for amends, and like America, and well, all of us, distraught morally. God forgive him, have mercy, and bless him, as well as the rest of us.

ban this nazi terrorist:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am sent to justify this world, and restore value. I am not here to impose will, but I am here to fullfill God's will without acts of governance. I seek to empower the world, which includes every individual. You have clearly misinterpreted my message. Forgive those who are with me, to whom you are against.

I'm not trying to single myself out either, forgive me. You, as well as me, are sent by God for the purpose of our end: Freedom.

this is what he wants... and he's getting it.
"American kill," said the five-year-old boy. "Bush I kill." And as his proud father watched, beaming, he demonstrated how to cut the evil American's bare throat.

So it was in a Birmingham, England, home – as recorded secretly by British security services a few months ago while investigating the child's British-Pakistani father, Parvis Khan, then a suspect in a plot to kill a Muslim British soldier. This week, after his plan had been thwarted by MI5, Khan was sentenced to life in prison.

And what will become of the boy?

If he is lucky, he will learn from the example made of Dear Old Dad, and steer away from Islamic extremism completely. More likely, angered by the British infidels who took his father away from him, he will follow in Parvis' footsteps and endeavor to continue the work his father started."
http://worlddefensereview.com/esman022508.shtml

Great, another single example. If you picked out all the disgusting stories you see everywhere about everything, you will believe the Earth is doomed. If you only showed someone the nice stories in the media, they would think the world is a wonderful place.

You follow the former when it comes to forming your opinion on current affairs and Islam and I pity you for it - you are the one who needs to 'know the enemy' not us because you have a very warped perspective.

If he is lucky, he will learn from the example made of Dear Old Dad, and steer away from Islamic extremism completely. More likely, angered by the British infidels who took his father away from him, he will follow in Parvis' footsteps and endeavor to continue the work his father started.

I actually agree with this statement. He can follow the example set by millions of Muslims worldwide and be peaceful, thereby avoiding Islamic extremism.

Or, as is more likely, the poor kid is going to be angry at the people who took his father away. Such anger isn't religiously inspired - try this trick of kids from any religion and you'll get similar results: anger against those who took Dad. Not surprising.

I actually agree with this statement. He can follow the example set by millions of Muslims worldwide and be peaceful, thereby avoiding Islamic extremism.

Or, as is more likely, the poor kid is going to be angry at the people who took his father away. Such anger isn't religiously inspired - try this trick of kids from any religion and you'll get similar results: anger against those who took Dad. Not surprising.

it clearly says that he will follow his fathers footsteps and remain in the hate and violence. blaming America for his anger issues. hmmmm.
further Islam doesn't define clearly, as this big group of imams, where the Quranic violence against the infidel should cease.

good luck to you.

:eek:

London bombing

tb-londonBombing.jpg

4_61_london_bombings5.jpg

Madrid bombing

madrid-bombing-large-01.jpg

what is that hunk of meat at the bottom of the last photo? is that a body part? ewwwww.

some people quickly forget the danger of Islamic terrorism and open their arms and legs to accepting this theology of violence. it's really very sad that we have to keep reminding them.

Werbung:
here's a message to Europe and the UK:
from AP
"LONDON - Clad in mud-smeared combat fatigues, the young Muslims trained on picturesque British farmland, hurling imaginary grenades, wielding sticks as mock rifles and chopping watermelons in simulated beheadings.
A four-year inquiry, which came to a close Tuesday with guilty pleas from the last two of seven gang members, has exposed a network of alleged British terrorism training camps meant to prepare recruits for mass murder.
Security officials believe hundreds of men — including a gang that made a failed attempt to bomb London's transit network — passed through camps set up across the English countryside."

hundreds of men in this one training camp.
figure there are about 100 training camps in the UK... hmmmmm. wonder what those hairy bastards are up to. must be peace.

Back