Blogs

Werbung:
Does anyone read them?

I read the one you wrote about not attacking Iran.

I hate Iran, I think someone should off that president and quickly! but I dont think we should attack Iran, the people there are nice. Just the president sucks a big fatty.

Could I have written this in your blog? how do people reply to your blog?

I read the one you wrote about not attacking Iran.

I hate Iran, I think someone should off that president and quickly! but I dont think we should attack Iran, the people there are nice. Just the president sucks a big fatty.

Could I have written this in your blog? how do people reply to your blog?

I think you can leave comments on the entries. I am glad someone is reading them :) You didnt want to read the long ones though? lol

I think you can leave comments on the entries. I am glad someone is reading them :) You didnt want to read the long ones though? lol

Its not because they were long, They are mostly about war. I dont really like the war topic except Iran. I would be interested in the topic of war with China too. Or civil war, I would be interested in that topic. I happen to believe that we will end up in a civil war one day.

Its not because they were long, They are mostly about war. I dont really like the war topic except Iran. I would be interested in the topic of war with China too. Or civil war, I would be interested in that topic. I happen to believe that we will end up in a civil war one day.

I specialized in International Relations and Foreign Affairs, sadly most of it is war lol, but I at least find it very interesting, I'll have to write something about China at some point, but my area of focus was on the Middle East, so I am not as familiar China.

As for a Civil War, who can say :)

I specialized in International Relations and Foreign Affairs, sadly most of it is war lol, but I at least find it very interesting, I'll have to write something about China at some point, but my area of focus was on the Middle East, so I am not as familiar China.

As for a Civil War, who can say :)

If you specialized in International Relations and Foreign Affairs, most of it being war, then you have a lot more to add to the topic than most of the people here. I will start reading your stuff, and get educated :)

Americans are more devided today about more things than they were in the first Civil War, if people on the right were all in one part of the US and people on the left were in another part of the US, we would already be in a Civil War I think.

Rob and Obamanation, hello to you folks! When they first came out I read a few but most were not necessarily something that was intended to be discussed. After becoming aware of your entries, Rob, if there are some blog entries that you think are worthy of further discussion, I am pretty sure you could copy and paste it into a thread starter in the appropriate forum and it will get much more activity.
Personally, right now is the ramp up for the busiest 6 weeks of my year. I have spent plenty of time thinking about the various things I should wrote. But it is a matter of sitting down and committing the time to punch those out. I dont have time to do a diary sort of thing that some do either.
But I am glad they are available to people. I will remind everyone that the same general rules apply on blogs as they do the rest of the forum. Please refrain from using abusive or coarse language, especially directed towards other members. Other than that, blog away and invite non users to check them out as well.

Rob and Obamanation, hello to you folks! When they first came out I read a few but most were not necessarily something that was intended to be discussed. After becoming aware of your entries, Rob, if there are some blog entries that you think are worthy of further discussion, I am pretty sure you could copy and paste it into a thread starter in the appropriate forum and it will get much more activity.
Personally, right now is the ramp up for the busiest 6 weeks of my year. I have spent plenty of time thinking about the various things I should wrote. But it is a matter of sitting down and committing the time to punch those out. I dont have time to do a diary sort of thing that some do either.
But I am glad they are available to people. I will remind everyone that the same general rules apply on blogs as they do the rest of the forum. Please refrain from using abusive or coarse language, especially directed towards other members. Other than that, blog away and invite non users to check them out as well.

Well most of my entries seem to be these 10 page epics that probably no one really wants to read except for me lol :D thanks for the info though

Werbung:
Back