Blood-Sacrifices To The NRA; What Is The Current Quota??

So lets see how the least help would be of benefit. You're here. Your help does nothing beneficial. Have you never concluded it's because the only real help you could offer was your epitaph?
I wouldn't wish anyone dead but your obituary is one I'm anxious to read.
I wouldn't go a funeral for a faggot like you but I would send a lovely letter of approval.

Have another go son.

Werbung:
With that very limited vocabulary you'll be like taking wheat from blind chickens.
With dickheads like you making up most of the population I can see why the works is laughing.

Will you be voting for that atheist Trump again? You're Bible buddie will be and us already arranging to send parcels to jail him. You could send him a Bible and some blessings.

Have another go idiot. I love this.
If im talking about a fag, why use excessive verbiage? If all i say is that you're a bunch of fags it drives you nuts, lol.

Fag.

I wouldn't wish anyone dead but your obituary is one I'm anxious to read.
I wouldn't go a funeral for a faggot like you but I would send a lovely letter of approval.

Have another go son.

Just reads that you're too much of a fag to say what you really mean.Screenshot_20221212-070738_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If im talking about a fag, why use excessive verbiage? If all i say is that you're a bunch of fags it drives you nuts, lol.

Fag.
But why fags if you don't know us? That's courageously presumptuous. Maybe it's your only defence because its usual dickhead talk.

But why fags if you don't know us? That's courageously presumptuous. Maybe it's your only defence because its usual dickhead talk.

A fag is more than just a homo, a fag is an obviously corrupt person and habitual hypocrite. You couldn't hide you were a fag if you wanted to. No disguise can deface evil.

In contrast, im obviously NOT afraid to say what i mean to say. Go die, fags.
A fag is more than just a homo, a fag is an obviously corrupt person and habitual hypocrite. You couldn't hide you were a fag if you wanted to. No disguise can deface evil.
How do you know my sexual preference? You don't but use that as a degrading poor response.

Where's it obvious I'm corrupt big mouth? Prove it.
I've proven you to be a hypocrite twice already so reversing it in me won't work.
You call any opponent a fag, accuse them of being corrupt and a hypocrite yet I'm the evil one???
How the fuck does that work?

You've got some paranoia issues about democrats. Do you express them in public where you'd get a snack in the mouth for it?
If course not because you've got no guts like the rest of you closet poofter republicans.

How do you know my sexual preference? You don't but use that as a degrading poor response.

Where's it obvious I'm corrupt big mouth? Prove it.
I've proven you to be a hypocrite twice already so reversing it in me won't work.
You call any opponent a fag, accuse them of being corrupt and a hypocrite yet I'm the evil one???
How the fuck does that work?

You've got some paranoia issues about democrats. Do you express them in public where you'd get a snack in the mouth for it?
If course not because you've got no guts like the rest of you closet poofter republicans.

Big wall of faggotry i have no intention to read

ceb.jpg

fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngGot nothing but hate and lies. Now I'm getting traction on you. You're just a piece of shit who hates democrats. You must be fun at parties with your ring reamer mates.
Blah blah blah, noun, blah blah, deflect top 4 politicians during a catholic invasion were also all catholic, hate hate, rhetoric, schpeel schpeel.

Dial down your stereotypical faggotyness and try again. You're a living failure.

"Police identified a man Monday who shot and killed a California business owner last week after he allegedly took issue with a Pride flag she had displayed at her clothing store in Lake Arrowhead, California. Sheriff's officials told NBC News that the killing is being investigated as a possible hate crime.

Travis Ikeguchi, 27, was responsible for shooting Laura Ann Carleton, 66, to death after "yelling many homophobic slurs" about the store's Pride flag Friday, San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus said at a news conference Monday."

Werbung:
"Police identified a man Monday who shot and killed a California business owner last week after he allegedly took issue with a Pride flag she had displayed at her clothing store in Lake Arrowhead, California. Sheriff's officials told NBC News that the killing is being investigated as a possible hate crime.

Travis Ikeguchi, 27, was responsible for shooting Laura Ann Carleton, 66, to death after "yelling many homophobic slurs" about the store's Pride flag Friday, San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus said at a news conference Monday."

That is exactly what USA has become. The place is full of nut cases who prefer to spend a life in prison because someone shows a flag they hate. How dumb is that idiot.
There's millions of them wanting to use guns to satisfy vengeance.
The greatest country in earth?? What a load of shit.

Back