Blow hole joe at ot again

the annoying thing

When asked of he had watched the Jackson hearings he said he had not seen any of it. His staff on tv said he did watch them and was proud of her . which is it. Is joes staff lying or is joe lying or did joe just forget again.

Werbung:
Joes staff need to make sure they back up joes lies and screw ups a bit better. With all the practice they have had you would think they would do better

yea well good luck with that one just like the 2 impeachments
I explained that to you but perhaps your comprehension skills have deteriorated since you went to dementia Central.

The alternative is your ignorance of the constitution is evident and youve never read it. Either way, I know your wrong and so do you.

I explained that to you but perhaps your comprehension skills have deteriorated since you went to dementia Central.

The alternative is your ignorance of the constitution is evident and youve never read it. Either way, I know your wrong and so do you.
And he was not found guilty of any charges I explained that to you its called dumb ass democrats failedbecause some of the information they had was fake and made up by the democrat party and paid for by Clinton . and you guys are still after him , heck he was sued I think 275 times by democrats when he was in office , How pathetic a bunch of cry baby's are democrats .. He cried over the election being rigged like a baby and your doing the same thing with the jan 6th hearings and the 2 impeachment failures. Whaaa Whaaa goes boris lol.

Werbung:
And he was not found guilty of any charges I explained that to you its called dumb ass democrats failedbecause some of the information they had was fake and made up by the democrat party and paid for by Clinton . and you guys are still after him , heck he was sued I think 275 times by democrats when he was in office , How pathetic a bunch of cry baby's are democrats .. He cried over the election being rigged like a baby and your doing the same thing with the jan 6th hearings and the 2 impeachment failures. Whaaa Whaaa goes boris lol.
He was found guilty of doing qpq with Ukraine. Clearly you don't know what impeachment means.

Why are you so ignorant to not read the constitution? Its all there.

He was found guilty both times in the house but the repigs had the numbers in the senate to block it. He was still impeached. Get over it.

Back