Bob Costas should be fired off NBC for his guns comment

But i still think he deserves to get fired. Just like this,,Even you said your sorry to the Judge that you shoplifted from Wal-Mart he still sends you here
large_department%20of%20corrections.JPG

So Bob should get the boot. He can still work for ABC TV with Brent Musburger.

Werbung:
But i still think he deserves to get fired. Just like this,,Even you said your sorry to the Judge that you shoplifted from Wal-Mart he still sends you here
large_department%20of%20corrections.JPG

So Bob should get the boot. He can still work for ABC TV with Brent Musburger.

God... is Musburger still alive ?

but I'm pretty sure NBC brass were saying 'right on' not 'Bob, we need to talk'.

the nice part is we can have a far stronger impact on NBC by tuning out than in most cases. there is just too much competition for them to ignore a drop in ratings. ratings are what pay Costas all that money.

My Point is this,,Whatever the left says something or does something controversal nothing ever gets done to him. But when a conservitive says something or does something controversal. He gets the axe! Like Rush Limbaugh on Sarah Flukie comment the left goes bananas and they force advertisers to pull ads from his show. And when Juan Williams made that Muslim comment NPR fires him,,
IMUS got fired from MSNBC for this
But whatever the left does it,, nothing gets done about it like what Jimmy Fallen did here
and what David Letterman did here

they had too many shootings in Edinburgh so they "got tough" on guns.
then they had too many murders by kitana (samurai sword).
if someone wishes to cause harm they will always find a way.

do you want to ban ice picks ?
axes ?
letter openers ?
butter knives ?

thus guy was nuts. he was going to do thuis no matter what. the tool is insignificant
Costas is a great baseball guy but an idiot on this point.

How many are killed by Drive by knife attacks? How many school massacre's happened with swords and knifes? why? Because they are far more Effective killing machines. If your Husband gets drunk and stupid and wants to kill you...Far easier to both run away from a knife then a gun. But yes, Kitana Deaths are going up all over New York I hear...what with there tough gun laws...and Murders and record lows. Idiots bitch about Chicago..but forget that those guns come from other states with lose gun laws..But everyone should have a gun in there home...just for the knowledge that the most likely to die from it will be someone they love. not that you will stand up to some killer in a big stand off like in a movie.

How many are killed by Drive by knife attacks? How many school massacre's happened with swords and knifes? why? Because they are far more Effective killing machines. If your Husband gets drunk and stupid and wants to kill you...Far easier to both run away from a knife then a gun. But yes, Kitana Deaths are going up all over New York I hear...what with there tough gun laws...and Murders and record lows. Idiots bitch about Chicago..but forget that those guns come from other states with lose gun laws..But everyone should have a gun in there home...just for the knowledge that the most likely to die from it will be someone they love. not that you will stand up to some killer in a big stand off like in a movie.

explain that to Nicole Simpson

How are Gun laws working out for D.C and Chicago ? Gun Laws just dont work. Change criminal behavor. Expanding the death penalty woiuld make criminals think!

How are Gun laws working out for D.C and Chicago ? Gun Laws just dont work. Change criminal behavor. Expanding the death penalty woiuld make criminals think!

enforce the speedy trial of their peers as mandated by the Constitutionand really make them think.

Idiots bitch about Chicago..but forget that those guns come from other states with lose gun laws..But everyone should have a gun in there home...just for the knowledge that the most likely to die from it will be someone they love. not that you will stand up to some killer in a big stand off like in a movie.

So...are you admitting that gun control laws do not work? Or do you believe that outlawing guns nationwide will remove guns from all Americans including criminals and thus make cities like Chicago safer?

I am betting you believe the later, which would indicate a inability to reason.

And you continue to spout lies...like most radical leftists....the big lie promoted by your friends in the left media is owning a gun is risky because it is more likely to be used on you or a loved one, is total and complete bullshit....but as a good little foolish leftist you believe the lie.

You would rather be defenseless because like a typical liberal sissy, you are afraid of guns. And you want me and all Americans to also be defenseless.

Liberals are most intolerant.

In Mexico City on Nov 2nd. 2012, a kid went to the movies with his father & sister. He couldn´t finish to see alive the picture. A bullet shoot, killed him inside the movie theather, because in this day "people like to shoot their guns in the air. ".

Werbung:
Back