Bob Costas should be fired off NBC for his guns comment

Why do YOU care about the dead children when you are a proponent of baby murder in the womb? Do you fail to see the hypocrisy in your position?

Your beloved Right To Chose.....MURDER....has murderer over 50 million American babies since Roe v Wade was unconstitutionally made law by dipshits in black robes. So again, why do you care about these unfortunate child deaths when millions are murdered thanks to people like you?

You fail to comprehend that the left elite wants gun control merely to make the people more afraid and dependent on Big Government...thus making them more powerful. But then, maybe you like being dependent.

Now, that is the most ridiculous comment I EVER heard!

I am proponent of CHOICE for women to terminate pregnancy PRIOR to a cluster of cell becoming a human being. When the "life" is no more than the "life" found in the hair you leave in your sink in the morning,, or the drop of blood that you get from doing a diabetes blood testing on a daily basis!

I am a FIRM believer in protecting the life and the well being of EVERY CHILD that is born. I am a firm believer in giving the mother as much support as she needs to bring a pregnancy to term, and to support the child (through health care and education and, if necessary, through welfare) to meet his/her full potential!

You are a hypocrite. .. and a sick one at that!

I have NEVER promoted the killing of children. . .any child!

EITHER you show me where I have done so. or you shut the fuck up!

You are pro-gun, you are pro-war, you are pro-death penalty! The ONLY thing you are trying to protect is a cluster of cell and the right to take away women's right to decide!

I find your comment to be sick and a personal attack! But obviously, the "fair and balanced" moderators on this site will not see any attacks in those words!

You are SICK!

Werbung:
I guess we learn something new every day

A hair falling out in your sink has its own heart and heartbeat, its own DNA and its own nervous system. I never knew that about a strand of hair! Perhaps that strand of fallen hair has to be in the sink 22 days first? And we just don’t know it because no one waits that long to clean their sink?

And who knew when I checked my blood in the morning I was throwing away another human life when I threw the cotton ball away. Dang I missed so much in school!

Now, that is the most ridiculous comment I EVER heard!

I am proponent of CHOICE for women to terminate pregnancy PRIOR to a cluster of cell becoming a human being. When the "life" is no more than the "life" found in the hair you leave in your sink in the morning,, or the drop of blood that you get from doing a diabetes blood testing on a daily basis!

I am a FIRM believer in protecting the life and the well being of EVERY CHILD that is born. I am a firm believer in giving the mother as much support as she needs to bring a pregnancy to term, and to support the child (through health care and education and, if necessary, through welfare) to meet his/her full potential!

You are a hypocrite. .. and a sick one at that!

I have NEVER promoted the killing of children. . .any child!

EITHER you show me where I have done so. or you shut the fuck up!

You are pro-gun, you are pro-war, you are pro-death penalty! The ONLY thing you are trying to protect is a cluster of cell and the right to take away women's right to decide!

I find your comment to be sick and a personal attack! But obviously, the "fair and balanced" moderators on this site will not see any attacks in those words!

You are SICK!

So...a baby in the womb is merely a cluster of cells, which you believe, the mother of said baby can kill whenever she so chooses. Conversely you think a baby living outside the womb is a life worthy of protection. You have no problem with the wanton slaughter of babies in the womb, but outside the womb is causes you concern. And you call me a hypocrite???

If by pro-gun you mean I believe in the Second Amendment....then I am guilty as charged.
If by pro-death penalty you mean I believe heinous murders found guilty should be executed....then I am guilty as charged....yet you do not, but have no concern about murder in the womb....more hypocrisy.
However I am not pro-war. I believe we should bring ALL our troops home, eliminate the CIA, and mind our own business.

You accuse me of a personal attack...and then attack me personally. You libs are too funny.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like i said,, The Media are a bunch of hypocrites. When the left can say anything they want against gun rights ,,But when you critize Gay Marrage,, Womens Rights or rights against minorities you get the boot.

So...a baby in the womb is merely a cluster of cells, which you believe, the mother of said baby can kill whenever she so chooses. Conversely you think a baby living outside the womb is a life worthy of protection. You have no problem with the wanton slaughter of babies in the womb, but outside the womb is causes you concern. And you call me a hypocrite???

If by pro-gun you mean I believe in the Second Amendment....then I am guilty as charged.
If by pro-death penalty you mean I believe heinous murders found guilty should be executed....then I am guilty as charged....yet you do not, but have no concern about murder in the womb....more hypocrisy.
However I am not pro-war. I believe we should bring ALL our troops home, eliminate the CIA, and mind our own business.

You accuse me of a personal attack...and then attack me personally. You libs are too funny.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Again. . .you are putting words in my mouth that I have NEVER said!
A cluster of cell is NOT a baby. No more than an egg is a chicken. No more than a vial of blood is a human, although it contains human DNA.
This is why I am entirely fine with the choice a woman might make to terminate that cluster of cell in the first 12 to 16 weeks. Once the "cluster of cell" does develop a brain stem, and begin to acquire the characteristics that DIFFERENTIATE a cluster of life cells from what makes us human, I no longer believe in abortions, except in the case of serious disability of the NOW fetus, a non-viable fetus, or serious emotional and/or physical danger to the pregnant woman.

And, yes, I do believe that a BORN life is more important to preserve than a fetus at any stage. I have described this before this way: If I had a child, and was also pregnant, and a fire broke out in my house, and I had the choice to escape the fire, and to save the life of my child by jumping out of the window. . .but that decision would without a doubt kill the fetus inside me, I would choose to save the life of my child before saving the life of the fetus I am carrying. . .even in later term of pregnancy.

Re: the second amendment, I do not believe that the "interpretation" given by NRA and other gun enthusiasts to the second amendment is honest. I believe that what our founder stated as the necessity to have a "WELL STRUCTURED militia" to protect our "FREE STATE" doesn't mean "UNSTRUCTURE VIGILANTE INDIVIDUALS" to protect their "PRIVATE PROPERTY" at the cost of human life!

In fact, I do not believe that the founders would have approved of many of the "so called militias" that are sprouting all over this country (White Supremacists, KKK, etc. . .) and would in fact have pointed to that kind of "militia" as the exact cause of danger to "free state!"

While I do not mind people owning ONE gun and/or ONE riffle for hunting, I do NOT think our founders EVERY intended individuals to be in the possession of dozens of extremely deadly fire arms that they couldn't even imagine would every exist in the hands of individuals. . .not even in the hands of government! Obviously, if we keep on going ahead without check, without common sense control, we will end up having individuals in possessions of mini-drones, some with chemical warfare or nuclear capabilities. . .and this doesn't "reduce' the danger to this country and to individuals in this country, but increases it many fold.

And, it is clear that people who possess a gun (or more) have 43 time more chance to have that gun used AGAINST them, their loved ones, or innocent people than to be used for DEFENSE.

This is not my opinion, and it’s not a political or controversial statement. It is a fact. Guns kept in the home for self-protection are 43 times more likely to kill a family member, friend or acquaintance than to kill an intruder, according to a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine. Guns on the street make us less safe. For every justifiable handgun homicide, there are more than 50 handgun murders, according to the FBI. The expanding right to carry concealed guns make us even less safe. So what right is being protected if it is not the right to be safe? The right to feel safe, at the expense of actual safety?
http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/105337/yes-really-ban-all-the-guns#

I wish you would at times make statement that could lead me to believe that you care as much about life children than fetuses or cluster of cells. However, it doesn't seem that you do, or you would not resent the new health care laws, welfare, the cost of education to society, and the cost of environmental impact of big corporations.

You have your pet peeve. . .I have mine. It is clear that we won't ever see eye to eye. And I do not really care! You appear to find me "immoral" for my stand as a "pro-choice" person. . .and I tend to find your "moral" very strange, since you are "pro-fetus," but certainly not "pro-life" in terms of how you express your opinions about "internal wars" that is waged daily in America's inner cities, death penalty, supporting the most vulnerables of our BORN HUMANS, or the environment. And it is perfectly alright that we are diametrically opposed in most (all?) of those issues

But I wish you would stop putting words in my mouth. That is dishonest.

And you have fallen for the big like. That guns will keep you safe. which OBVIOUSLY it doesn't!

If guns aren't a means of keeping one safe, perhaps we should disarm the US military??? In accordance with your logic, our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are no safer with guns than they are without them. Poor logic in my opinion!

If guns aren't a means of keeping one safe, perhaps we should disarm the US military??? In accordance with your logic, our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are no safer with guns than they are without them. Poor logic in my opinion!

This is a dumb comment!
Members of the military are armed to do a job. . . But IF they have a personal gun at home, obviously that falls under the same statistics as he rest of the population.

And, by the way. . . Bein a soldier in war time IS NOT the safest job on earth' . . .because of guns and oer arms.

Apparently, even within military bases. IN SPITE of all the guns, a mass murderer has the advantage of "surprise"

Remeber Forthood masacre?

This is a dumb comment!?

I don't make dumb comments, kid! Allow me to instruct you once again!

Members of the military are armed to do a job. . . But IF they have a personal gun at home, obviously that falls under the same statistics as he rest of the population.?

THAT is a dumb comment! Individual citizens should be armed for the same reason as soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are armed; i.e., to protect themselves from those who'd harm them!

And, by the way. . . Bein a soldier in war time IS NOT the safest job on earth' . . .because of guns and oer arms.?

I don't see why stating the obvious supports your argument, and it doesn't! Being an unarmed citizen in a leftwing, progressive, self-serving culture is not the safest job on earth. The need to protect oneself and one's family is exactly the same as in the military.

Apparently, even within military bases. IN SPITE of all the guns, a mass murderer has the advantage of "surprise"?

Isn't this sad!!!!!!!!!!!! So, because a criminal can "surprise" you, you should make sure you have NO means of self-defense in order to ensure YOU will be the victim, and not the criminal who invades your privacy and threatens your life. Brainless logic of a leftist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remeber Forthood masacre?

I DO remember the Fort Hood masacre, kid, and I remember than the soldiers murdered by that Islamic terrorist were UNARMED or had guns with no ammunition.

Conservative brothers and sisters, NEVER allow brainless, leftwing idiots to pull this kind of ignorant bs on you and get away with it. Unless you knock-down their idiotic logic and destroy their inane arguments and illogic, they'll continue to impersonate persons with brains that work. Such logic as Openmind's is NOT that of a person with a logical brain! This is not a personal attack, simply a response to an uninformed kid who said My comment was "dumb"!

THAT is a dumb comment! Individual citizens should be armed for the same reason as soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are armed; i.e., to protect themselves from those who'd harm them!

I don't see why stating the obvious supports your argument, and it doesn't! Being an unarmed citizen in a leftwing, progressive, self-serving culture is not the safest job on earth. The need to protect oneself and one's family is exactly the same as in the military.

Isn't this sad!!!!!!!!!!!! So, because a criminal can "surprise" you, you should make sure you have NO means of self-defense in order to ensure YOU will be the victim, and not the criminal who invades your privacy and threatens your life. Brainless logic of a leftist!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO remember the Fort Hood masacre, kid, and I remember than the soldiers murdered by that Islamic terrorist were UNARMED or had guns with no ammunition.

Conservative brothers and sisters, NEVER allow brainless, leftwing idiots to pull this kind of ignorant bs on you and get away with it. Unless you knock-down their idiotic logic and destroy their inane arguments and illogic, they'll continue to impersonate persons with brains that work. Such logic as Openmind's is NOT that of a person with a logical brain! This is not a personal attack, simply a response to an uninformed kid who said My comment was "dumb"!

OrtonClapping.gif
therock.gif

Again. . .you are putting words in my mouth that I have NEVER said!
A cluster of cell is NOT a baby. No more than an egg is a chicken. No more than a vial of blood is a human, although it contains human DNA.
This is why I am entirely fine with the choice a woman might make to terminate that cluster of cell in the first 12 to 16 weeks. Once the "cluster of cell" does develop a brain stem, and begin to acquire the characteristics that DIFFERENTIATE a cluster of life cells from what makes us human, I no longer believe in abortions, except in the case of serious disability of the NOW fetus, a non-viable fetus, or serious emotional and/or physical danger to the pregnant woman.

And, yes, I do believe that a BORN life is more important to preserve than a fetus at any stage. I have described this before this way: If I had a child, and was also pregnant, and a fire broke out in my house, and I had the choice to escape the fire, and to save the life of my child by jumping out of the window. . .but that decision would without a doubt kill the fetus inside me, I would choose to save the life of my child before saving the life of the fetus I am carrying. . .even in later term of pregnancy.

Re: the second amendment, I do not believe that the "interpretation" given by NRA and other gun enthusiasts to the second amendment is honest. I believe that what our founder stated as the necessity to have a "WELL STRUCTURED militia" to protect our "FREE STATE" doesn't mean "UNSTRUCTURE VIGILANTE INDIVIDUALS" to protect their "PRIVATE PROPERTY" at the cost of human life!

In fact, I do not believe that the founders would have approved of many of the "so called militias" that are sprouting all over this country (White Supremacists, KKK, etc. . .) and would in fact have pointed to that kind of "militia" as the exact cause of danger to "free state!"

While I do not mind people owning ONE gun and/or ONE riffle for hunting, I do NOT think our founders EVERY intended individuals to be in the possession of dozens of extremely deadly fire arms that they couldn't even imagine would every exist in the hands of individuals. . .not even in the hands of government! Obviously, if we keep on going ahead without check, without common sense control, we will end up having individuals in possessions of mini-drones, some with chemical warfare or nuclear capabilities. . .and this doesn't "reduce' the danger to this country and to individuals in this country, but increases it many fold.

And, it is clear that people who possess a gun (or more) have 43 time more chance to have that gun used AGAINST them, their loved ones, or innocent people than to be used for DEFENSE.

I wish you would at times make statement that could lead me to believe that you care as much about life children than fetuses or cluster of cells. However, it doesn't seem that you do, or you would not resent the new health care laws, welfare, the cost of education to society, and the cost of environmental impact of big corporations.

You have your pet peeve. . .I have mine. It is clear that we won't ever see eye to eye. And I do not really care! You appear to find me "immoral" for my stand as a "pro-choice" person. . .and I tend to find your "moral" very strange, since you are "pro-fetus," but certainly not "pro-life" in terms of how you express your opinions about "internal wars" that is waged daily in America's inner cities, death penalty, supporting the most vulnerables of our BORN HUMANS, or the environment. And it is perfectly alright that we are diametrically opposed in most (all?) of those issues

But I wish you would stop putting words in my mouth. That is dishonest.

It is heartening to see a hardened leftist like yourself finally reach the conclusion that abortion in the later months of pregnancy is infanticide. This had to be a big moment for you. Many leftists still cling to abortion at any stage of pregnancy. I can only hope that you and your kind will also come to the realization that murdering the "fetus" in the early stages of pregnancy, is still murder.

Regarding the Second Amendment, you do not have the facts right. The Founders fully intended and wanted ALL Americans to have the right to keep and bear arms. And you also do no know the history of litigation regarding the Second Amendment. It is NOT the bogie man NRA that determines what the amendment means (you leftists really hate the NRA), it is the courts. The courts have ruled consistently in favor of gun rights for Americans.

And again the tired refrain of the silly leftist who claims pro-life advocates do not care about "born humans." This is typical left wing tripe and propaganda that you have accepted.

Many on the Left are duped by their leaders in government and media over and over AGAIN. It is amazing how easy it is to dupe leftists.

To believe that having access to a gun is MORE dangerous than not having one, because you might shoot yourself or someone you love, is illogical. It has been proven numerous times to be incorrect. Yet the leftist persists in believing lies. Guns are used far more times in this country for good rather than bad.

Secondly, the leftist is tyrannical because he/she wants to take away our right to self defense because THEY are afraid to defend themselves. And they fail to understand that it is IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate guns just like it is impossible to eliminate illegal drugs.

They also were lied to by the idiots on MSLSD and elsewhere in the liberal media about the shootings at Fort Hood. As you pointed out, the shooter was able to commit his crime because his fellow soldiers were unarmed. But sadly leftists are so easily duped by the media, they consistently fall for the lies promoted by the lib media.

It is heartening to see a hardened leftist like yourself finally reach the conclusion that abortion in the later months of pregnancy is infanticide. This had to be a big moment for you. Many leftists still cling to abortion at any stage of pregnancy. I can only hope that you and your kind will also come to the realization that murdering the "fetus" in the early stages of pregnancy, is still murder.

Regarding the Second Amendment, you do not have the facts right. The Founders fully intended and wanted ALL Americans to have the right to keep and bear arms. And you also do no know the history of litigation regarding the Second Amendment. It is NOT the bogie man NRA that determines what the amendment means (you leftists really hate the NRA), it is the courts. The courts have ruled consistently in favor of gun rights for Americans.

And again the tired refrain of the silly leftist who claims pro-life advocates do not care about "born humans." This is typical left wing tripe and propaganda that you have accepted.

Come on Gipper. You have shown enough bad will and you have spewed enough mistatements of MY WORDS to fill a book!
I have NEVER said that I was in late term abortion. . .NEVER. . .with the exception of what the LAW allows. . .which is physical or emotional danger to the mother AND/OR serious disability and/or non-viable fetus.

You can go back as far as you want. . .you will NEVER be able to quote me saying that I was for abortion until the last minute for no reason. And. . .I believe I even said that one of my greatest blessing had been. . .after the birth of my children. . .to have NEVER have to make that terrible decision to abort or to not abort. . .but if I had had to face that decision, it would have been MINE, and MINE ALONE (with the support of my husband, since he is an involved husband and father) to make.

You can continue to repeat your interpretation of the second amendment as often as you want. . .I still disagree with it. The Supreme Court ruling of 2008 doesn't change my opinion. . .no more than, it appear that the Supreme Court ruling on Roe vs Wade is changing YOUR opinion on abortion.

And again. . .the silly right extremist view that pro-choice people are really "pro-abortion" and are baby killers is just the typical hyper religious, ridiculous BS that you have accepted.

Why don't we leave it at that?

Werbung:

Maybe when you stop calling me "kid" and address me with a minimum of respect, I may debate with you. In the mean time, your rants are a moot point for me.. . .KID!

Back