Bombshell Revelation by Tucker Carlson: Twitter was functioning as an arm of the FBI (4:12)

Werbung:
can you summarize the proof here. anti-twitter rants by tucker himself have zero credibility.
as do you :)

and define "functioning as an arm of the fbi"..whatever that means. lol

can you summarize the proof here. anti-twitter rants by tucker himself have zero credibility.

I will accommodate your request after you use the brain God gave you to try to make sense of what I posted.

I will accommodate your request after you use the brain God gave you to try to make sense of what I posted.

i doubt you will be able to independently post proof of anything.

tucker has zero credibility, and neither do you until you post credible independent proof.

sorry that's your fantasy, not mine, although based on other comments, annoying thing will be happy to accommodate you :)
I heard you host smegma tasting events in the back of your child abduction van.

You heard sounds of the ocean of jizz in your ears.

you talk about these things as if you have a wealth of experience to draw from. lol

no judgement from me though, as long as you do your thing with consenting adults!

can you explain why states are cting about jo bidens illegal policy abd why democrats support and protect criminals

Werbung:
Back