Bombshell Revelation by Tucker Carlson: Twitter was functioning as an arm of the FBI (4:12)

Werbung:
"like to let them go"? lol. whatever that means. lol.

are you saying republicans support lifetime jail sentences?
I see why HOP is so sparsely trafficked.

Anyone wanting to discuss politics will take a look at your excrement and quickly leave here to find better correspondents than you among wetbacks or mental hospitals.

I see why HOP is so sparsely trafficked.

Anyone wanting to discuss politics will take a look at your excrement and find better correspondents than you among wetbacks or mental hospitals.

the irony of YOU making that post about ME.
hahahah
hahahha
hahahah

whining about quality discussion in the same post as talking about "wetbacks". my god your lack of self awareness is most amusing.

the irony of YOU making that post about ME.
hahahah
hahahha
hahahah

whining about quality discussion in the same post as talking about "wetbacks". my god your lack of self awareness is most amusing.
Your giggles remind me of your stinkin Mammy's when I shove one of your empty Dick liquor bottles up her nasty tail then make her lick it.

Your giggles remind me of your stinkin Mammy's when I shove one of your empty Dick liquor bottles up her nasty tail then make her lick it.

you need really professional help. lol.

are you the person whining about the quality of MY posts?
hahahah
hahahha
hahahhaha

you need really professional help. lol.

are you the person whining about the quality of MY posts?
hahahah
hahahha
hahahhaha
Your responses evoke perverse scenarios I have seen when your Mammy was all "spent" and lying all over the floor when your dog must have smelled her funk and started sniffing and licking her cooze.

Her laffs are exactly the same as yours.

Your responses evoke perverse scenarios I have seen when your Mammy was all "spent" and lying all over the floor when your dog must have smelled her funk and started sniffing and licking her cooze.

Her laffs are exactly the same as yours.

doubling down on creepy stupidity I see. lol.
go for it.

Yes, but your opinion is not that impressive to me.

What do you expect? After all, you enjoy giving tongue baths to your Mom's nooks and crannies.

i expect you to continue making really creepy posts..and you meet my expectations over and over!

Werbung:
Back