Bombshell Revelation by Tucker Carlson: Twitter was functioning as an arm of the FBI (4:12)

Werbung:
I will accommodate your request after you use the brain God gave you to try to make sense of what I posted.
God must be cringing with embarrassment after giving you a brain and it's never been used.
Don't donate it to science because they will contest your will. They want ones that have been used 😭😭😭😭😭😭 gotcha.

I see why HOP is so sparsely trafficked.

Anyone wanting to discuss politics will take a look at your excrement and quickly leave here to find better correspondents than you among wetbacks or mental hospitals.

You're still welcome to join my forum. Someone like Pj would never be allowed there. We only allow adults in.

God must be cringing with embarrassment after giving you a brain and it's never been used.
Don't donate it to science because they will contest your will. They want ones that have been used 😭😭😭😭😭😭 gotcha.

You're still welcome to join my forum. Someone like Pj would never be allowed there. We only allow adults in.
Thanks.

Please see my last post on the subject.

🍻

because putin loves when popular morons like carson make claims like "twitter was functioning as part of the fbi". stories like that hurt the country and make putin happy.

glad I could explain it to you, moron.

Werbung:
Back