Boom in US oil

I don't think we need to sell oil products to other nations. We should keep it for ourselves. We have had too many oil crises in the past to take oil lightly.

Really? Is that how it works these day? What if all the other countries did the same though? The middle east would be drowing in oil and the rest of the world would be crying for their help.

Werbung:
The supply of fossil fuels is ultimately limited. Even before then, the fuel that remains will become more expensive to get than the energy it provides. So let's use what we have wisely, until we can find an energy source that won't run out.
That's a good plan. Moreover, it will run out sooner or later, so we need to be looking at alternatives, all alternatives and not just ones that happen to be PC or profitable for poliltical donors.

Oil is a global commodity and it greatly affects global currency. Look at Russia. Their economy depends on it's exports. You threaten that, and you get nervous and aggressive leaders like Putin and the ME & Venezuelan crazies. Cheap energy has helped more nations out of poverty than any other source.

But why? Why this glut of oil now? Would this not have made more sense a decade ago than it does today when we are on the verge of moving away from fossil fuels in a major way?

Elon Musk, Tesla, and Solar City ring any bells in those hard heads of your? If not then you better get a hammer and do the ringing yourself to catch up with the rest of us. Fossil fuels will likely be completely phased out within the next fifty years whether the industry likes it or not.
Dope Hope and Loose Change

You've been suckered into believing in this Hollywood futuristic comic-book alternative technology for almost fifty years now yourself. I think you like it, living in a fantasy world that is presented to prevent you from demanding lower gasoline prices, which should be about 25 cents a gallon.

Dope Hope and Loose Change

You've been suckered into believing in this Hollywood futuristic comic-book alternative technology for almost fifty years now yourself. I think you like it, living in a fantasy world that is presented to prevent you from demanding lower gasoline prices, which should be about 25 cents a gallon.

Adjusted for inflation, gas is about 25 cents of a 1971 dollar today. That's the last time I remember gas being that cheap.

Werbung:
Adjusted for inflation, gas is about 25 cents of a 1971 dollar today. That's the last time I remember gas being that cheap.
Exxon Is Treason

The jacked-up price of crude oil caused most of that inflation. Petrocrats are the biggest liars and thieves in history. They are also traitors who protect jihadi OPEC because they piggyback off the Muslime's 1,000+% profit margin.

Back