the annoying thing

yes thats what he said and claimed Biden never said it ,

Boris Norris
JoinedJun 15, 2022
Messages1,689
17 minutes ago
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
I think he knows they will suffer a reduction in seats, frankly I don't even know if he would have the power to do so with the supreme court's decision ,

The SC decision was reversed once and can be done again.
the annoying thing said:
no offense but he promised to unite America and cure cancer also.

He can't unite America when rabid hate filled republicans like you spread vicious lies like he said he would sure cancer.
That was Trump my friend.
Like ReplyReport

Werbung:
the only cancer trump cured was his four years as "leader" of the US..a cancer cured by his actions

Comrade Stalin
Watching as "really bald" donald trump attempts to destroy american democracy from the inside...

Boris Norris
JoinedJun 15, 2022
Messages1,689
17 minutes ago
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
I think he knows they will suffer a reduction in seats, frankly I don't even know if he would have the power to do so with the supreme court's decision ,

the annoying thing said:

He can't unite America when rabid hate filled republicans like you spread vicious lies like he said he would sure cancer.
Like ReplyReport
You are a liar.
YOU said Biden said he would cure cancer and it is documented in the forum. Stop lying.

In the campaigning both Trump and Biden said they hoped a cure for cancer was not far away. You even posted the very article which confirmed it yet your now saying Biden said it.
You need to get you medication adjusted. Preferably back to a truth serum.
That's twice in Two days I've pinged your tarradiddles.
You have a unhealthy habits forming there. Has that ugly beard grown over your eyes?

Well Boris as you can see i didn't lie and he made the claim first . However, I did not know trump made the same basic claim a bit different in my opinion but still the same. I was wrong in that are and you were wrong also . difference is I'm big enough man to admit it , you never will be.

Well Boris as you can see i didn't lie and he made the claim first . However, I did not know trump made the same basic claim a bit different in my opinion but still the same. I was wrong in that are and you were wrong also . difference is I'm big enough man to admit it , you never will be.
No. The difference is youre so keen to get your cheap shots posted you fail to research exactly what was said.
It's not hard as we both have access to the same resources.
I don't have to be courageous enough to apologise for something you said and I didn't.

Why do you do say outrageous claims? There's no need and it antagonists you towards me when I ping you. That's also unnecessary. Have a think before you post something.

Boris Norris
JoinedJun 15, 2022
Messages1,689
17 minutes ago
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:

the annoying thing said:

Like ReplyReport

Biden cannot dress himself but he can cure cancer. :rolleyes:

Shut racist!
Trump!
Jan 6th!

There is nothing that idiot swamp rat would not say. He supported Mandela in Soweto. He marched on Selma and he was number one in his law school class!

“I’ve worked so hard in my career that, I promise you, if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America: We’re going to cure cancer,” he said.

Typical democrat. He thinks the average America is an idiot but amazingly he gets elected. With the help of China and the richest elites in the world.

No. The difference is youre so keen to get your cheap shots posted you fail to research exactly what was said.
It's not hard as we both have access to the same resources.
I don't have to be courageous enough to apologise for something you said and I didn't.

Why do you do say outrageous claims? There's no need and it antagonists you towards me when I ping you. That's also unnecessary. Have a think before you post something.

He just owned you. How does it feel to be holding your ass after he handed it to you? Stop being a clown.

1666473897456.png

Your hero Biden did not say he would cure cancer?

Werbung:
He just owned you. How does it feel to be holding your ass after he handed it to you? Stop being a clown.

View attachment 1841

Your hero Biden did not say he would cure cancer?
Excuse me.
No he didn't.
Read it again.

Biden said, WE will cure cancer .....
Not him specifically.
I doubt they can but since your big on pedantics, I consider now I deserve an apologise, you clown.

I

Back