Bristol Palin's future mother in law arrested for drugs

So, you're blaming Sarah Palin for the conduct of the mother of her adult daughter's adult fiance, and think that's actually reasonable? What are YOU smoking, dude?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......you're suggesting they've never been in the same house, at one time????

All-of-a-sudden, that's NOT proof of them palling-around??? :confused:

I think it's safe-to-say you "conservatives" will never be accused of consistancy. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......you're suggesting they've never been in the same house, at one time????

Hey, do you have one of those SPECIAL computers, that allow you to read things I have never typed?

All-of-a-sudden, that's NOT proof of them palling-around???

Nope, actually, it isn't. Offhand, my mother met my sister's (now ex-) husband for the first time about 2 days before the wedding. Palin would hardly be the first (or last) one to not be close to her in-laws. Heck, my mother & my wife don't get along (and my wife & sister loathe each other).

I think it's safe-to-say you "conservatives" will never be accused of consistancy.

I think it's safe to say you have absolutely no clue what you're blathering about, considering I'm not a conservative, with or without quotation marks.

You came straight out of left field with:

...something I never said or even hinted at.

You're SIMPLE all right...

So, you're blaming Sarah Palin for the conduct of the mother of her adult daughter's adult fiance, and think that's actually reasonable? What are YOU smoking, dude?

Dude... Shaman is just pushing your buttons.:D

He's trying to show you how ridiculous the Wacko Righties look to us when they get on TV or radio and do their guilt by association three times removed thing.

Shaman, this is a serious question: Are you currently stoned, sloshed, baked, medicated, wasted, hammered, or otherwise under the influence of mind-altering substances in large amounts?

Big difference. Oxycontin is medicine. Marijuana is a drug. :rolleyes:

(I'm sure...somehow...that's what The Good Book says.)​
You need not roll your eyes at me, I was playing nothing but the messenger and the fact of the matter is that I support the de-criminalization of marijuana. Oxycontin is basically pharmacutical heroin, and I have seen first hand the effects of its addicition especially for its recreational use. I wanted to clear the record and correct the folks who were incorrectly assuming it was meth.
.....Any one of which begs-the-question.....Why does Sarah Palin pal-around with drug-dealers???? :confused:
She has closer familiy and friend ties to known drug dealers than just the mother of Bristol's baby daddy. For personal reasons I wont detail them here, but if my word is worth anything to anyone, there are much more long term connections to folks who have been known to participate in felonious acts.

Nope, actually, it isn't. Offhand, my mother met my sister's (now ex-) husband for the first time about 2 days before the wedding. Palin would hardly be the first (or last) one to not be close to her in-laws. Heck, my mother & my wife don't get along (and my wife & sister loathe each other).
I certainly understand that there are millions of examples of in-laws not always seeing eye to eye. Which is why I raised my question in my first page post about could have caused this investigation and subsequent arrest.

Certainly considering her past history with putting a notable amount of pressure through her administration/personal access to inflict embarassement on her past in-laws I would think it within the realm of possibility she might be putting Bristol and the Palin's in the best position possible for a future custody battle for the child that is due any day and a wedding that hasnt happened as of yet.

Shaman, this is a serious question: Are you currently stoned, sloshed, baked, medicated, wasted, hammered, or otherwise under the influence of mind-altering substances in large amounts?
If he is, we all now know where it would have been possible to aquire such substances:D

Sorry, I just couldnt help myself. :cool:

I was playing nothing but the messenger and the fact of the matter is that I support the de-criminalization of marijuana.

And I wonder everyday why it's not to tell ya the truth. I come down to the fact they just haven't come up with a good enough way to tax it.

It doesn't make you violent.

Not addictive.

A lot less harmful than alcohol (which happens to be on every street corner).

In fact it's actually very helpful for a wide range of ailments from a simple upset stomach or headache to glaucoma and cancer therapy reactions.

Wasting a lot of money chasing down hungry, sleepy pot heads IMO.:)

Werbung:
Back