Brittney Griner - The Facts You Won't Hear Anywhere Else

Real News Links

Written by ME
No Link

Apparently I am the only one who understands the truth of this Brittney Griner prisoner swap. I have not seen anyone, liberal or conservative, actually give a real report on what happened in the context of historical swaps.

In the past, The United states would do all it could to gain the release of Americans who were wrongfully held, whether they were taken prisoner wrongfully, kidnapped, taken hostage by terrorists, or whatever. The key here is that they are being WRONGFULLY held, and the United States government will step in to right that wrong.

But that is not what happened here. What happened here is this druggy dope-head Brittney Griner decided that she was above the law and that she was going smuggle dope into a foreign country, and she got caught and she got arrested. The United states should have never done anything to gain her release. She committed a crime, and the country where she committed that crime had every right to punish her according to their laws she should have been held up as an example of what not to do when traveling abroad and she should have stayed in that jail. So what is the message that senile Biden sent out around the world and to Americans? Go ahead and do drugs and break the law and we will support you. Of course that has been the Democrat message for years regarding illegal aliens, go ahead and break the law sneak into our country and we will give you free stuff. In fact, should have been left in Russia to rot in prison for her crime.

And let us not forget that we also have a United States Marine, Paul Whelan, sitting in Russia in a prison who Biden decided to bump to the back of the line. What kind of message does that send to all of our brave marines serving in combat zones, and also to people who are thinking up of signing up to become a marine? It tells them that the pedophile commander-in-chief does not give a damn about them and he places more value on a law breaking dope-head than he does on them.

Watching all these idiots on television thanking God that this POS Brittney Griner has been released is turning my stomach. We should have never negotiated for her release, she broke the law and she should have done her time according to the laws of the nation where she committed the crime, and if anybody should have been the subject of a negotiated release it should have been the marine.

Once again, senile Biden proves that he is incompetent and should have never been installed into the White House in the first place.

Werbung:
#BrittneyGriner Facts You Won't Hear Anywhere Else
#RealNews #RealNewsLinks #Griner #Biden

Written by ME
No Link

Apparently I am the only one who understands the truth of this Brittney Griner prisoner swap. I have not seen anyone, liberal or conservative, actually give a real report on what happened in the context of historical swaps.

In the past, The United states would do all it could to gain the release of Americans who were wrongfully held, whether they were taken prisoner wrongfully, kidnapped, taken hostage by terrorists, or whatever. The key here is that they are being WRONGFULLY held, and the United States government will step in to right that wrong.

But that is not what happened here. What happened here is this druggy dope-head Brittney Griner decided that she was above the law and that she was going smuggle dope into a foreign country, and she got caught and she got arrested. The United states should have never done anything to gain her release. She committed a crime, and the country where she committed that crime had every right to punish her according to their laws she should have been held up as an example of what not to do when traveling abroad and she should have stayed in that jail. So what is the message that senile Biden sent out around the world and to Americans? Go ahead and do drugs and break the law and we will support you. Of course that has been the Democrat message for years regarding illegal aliens, go ahead and break the law sneak into our country and we will give you free stuff. In fact, should have been left in Russia to rot in prison for her crime.

And let us not forget that we also have a United States Marine, Paul Whelan, sitting in Russia in a prison who Biden decided to bump to the back of the line. What kind of message does that send to all of our brave marines serving in combat zones, and also to people who are thinking up of signing up to become a marine? It tells them that the pedophile commander-in-chief does not give a damn about them and he places more value on a law breaking dope-head than he does on them.

Watching all these idiots on television thanking God that this POS Brittney Griner has been released is turning my stomach. We should have never negotiated for her release, she broke the law and she should have done her time according to the laws of the nation where she committed the crime, and if anybody should have been the subject of a negotiated release it should have been the marine.

Once again, senile Biden proves that he is incompetent and should have never been installed into the White House in the first place.
Gee we are lucky to have an intellectual giant like you.
It's hard to comprehend the world still turned prior to your birth. Imagine the difference had you been whelped at the time of Christ.

Gee we are lucky to have an intellectual giant like you.
It's hard to comprehend the world still turned prior to your birth. Imagine the difference had you been whelped at the time of Christ.
lol coming from a guy who is called boris the bugger eater who talks about burning churches supports perversions and wants to give illegals guns its no surprise you would support a black anti American celebrity doper who smuggled hash oi into Russia and do not want to hear the truth about her or the Terriots Biden traded her for .

Yes trade a doper for a international arms dealer nicknamed the Merchant of Death because he supplied arms to wars and Terriots all over the world , he is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths if not more especially in Africa and the middle east and even in euro nations . Watch he will go right back into doing it. And we traded him for a anti American drug smuggler great deal no wonder Biden is president .

Paul Whelan is the wrong color. Obviously.

Note that Whelan has British and Canadian citizenship as well as American. So why are they not trying to help him?

I would think in exchange for this arms dealer they could have gotten 2 people to come home. Given how brilliant Biden is. :unsure:

Everything they say about Russia is a lie. She was not arrested for no reason she was in possession of hash oil which is illegal there.

I do not think she was treated like garbage as Van Jones says. She was treated exactly the way Russians get treated if committing that crime.

Yes trade a doper for a international arms dealer nicknamed the Merchant of Death because he supplied arms to wars and Terriots all over the world , he is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths if not more especially in Africa and the middle east and even in euro nations . Watch he will go right back into doing it. And we traded him for a anti American drug smuggler great deal no wonder Biden is president .

He sounds like a fun guy though. The arms dealer I mean.

Everything they say about Russia is a lie. She was not arrested for no reason she was in possession of hash oil which is illegal there.

I do not think she was treated like garbage as Van Jones says. She was treated exactly the way Russians get treated if committing that crime.
Officer I dont know how that hash oil got in my luggage there must be a mistake.
I have made a lot of drug busts over the years and the typical response is lie then run or run then lie or lie. Deny deny deny its not mine I don't know how that got there.
One of my favorites was a guy at 2 am

driving down the street with his pa playing rap music . I had stopped him before for the same thing. He had a joint in his ear and a open beer between his legs . I said mr %%%%%%% didnt we talk about this last week. And have you been drinking or using drugs .o no officer .
I told him to get out of the car and he said your not going to tase me are you. I said depends on if you get out of the car or not. He looked very confused and as he got out he spilled his beer in his crotch and I grabbed the joint he had on his ear.

Paul Whelan is the wrong color. Obviously.

Note that Whelan has British and Canadian citizenship as well as American. So why are they not trying to help him?

I would think in exchange for this arms dealer they could have gotten 2 people to come home. Given how brilliant Biden is. :unsure:

Spot on (y)

Werbung:
Back