Bullying in Miami

Werbung:
Just beca.e you put a cat in the oven doesn't make it a biscuit ...
I guess thats why it never works for me. No biscuits but fewer cats. Not ALL bad.
I do have perhaps the best cat ever (and one nirmal one). Mind you best ever is not saying much. Every sentence it says includes the word "bitch". For instance the most common thing it says is "treats now bitch".

Knowing as little as I do about sports, I was reluctant to wade into this issue until I realized that this is just another case of workplace bullying — except that it occurred among people many consider to be celebrities.
The stories about the Dolphins’ latest ruckus contained some references that the victim was six-foot-five and weighed 320 lbs., as if physical stature has anything to do with psychological abuse (besides, the alleged perp is no pencil-neck, either).

The assumption here is that a bullying problem is best resolved with physical violence. In my experience — as someone who, like everyone else, went to grade school — verbal bullying can be as permanently and emotionally damaging as the physical variety. As examples, we have the tragic suicides of teens who were verbally harassed by their associates over the Internet. No hand was ever laid on them.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...20131105_1_chan-lowe-bullying-problem-scandal

Oh common,, These are grown men. I can understand bullying in public schools is a problem because theyre just kids. But these are adults you should be able to deal with people are mocking you.
Well you have to think about it in the view point of the person being bullied. It doesn't matter the age of the victim. No matter what your still scared of what they will do. Its still the same reaction as if you were a child in the same situation.

when you are a child there is more to be scared of.
Adults understand more about life, but that isn't always an advantage.
Adults have seen loss and hard ship.
When children or rather teens see this they are affected
So the younger generation isn't at fault for the anti bullying law its the older screwed up generation.:eek:

Well they get it from their parents.
The younger generation.My generation is just fine:mad:

I have no clue what your generation is, anymore than you know what mine is. What's with blaming the older generation? Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

We have a President that does the same thing on a daily basis. Never takes responsibility for his own policies and yet he's the biggest bully of all.

[te="Cruella, post: 220077, member: 3983"]I have no clue what your generation is, anymore than you know what mine is. What's with blaming the older generation? Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

We have a President that does the same thing on a daily basis. Never takes responsibility for his own policies and yet he's the biggest bully of all.[/quote]
All I'm saying is the older generation is responsible for raising the younger generation the kids are like their parents not the other way around.
Life changes them, but the main concept of having kids is to raise them as your own.:rolleyes:

[te="Cruella, post: 220077, member: 3983"]I have no clue what your generation is, anymore than you know what mine is. What's with blaming the older generation? Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

We have a President that does the same thing on a daily basis. Never takes responsibility for his own policies and yet he's the biggest bully of all.

For one thing .... when kids are having kids at 14-18 and raising them (or not) I find it hard to blame those actions on the "older generations" ...

And, furthermore, in today's digital age TV and media have a huge influence on children as well. Most kids today can tell you who the Kardashians are but cannot name 3 Founding Fathers of this Country. So, the media is to bear some of the blame as well.

And, finally ..... we have our corrupted education system in this Country that is a complete and utter failure and controlled by the Federal government. They bear some of the blame as well!

There is no excuse for not being a proactive parent and taking responsibility for raising your children to be good moral productive members of society. I am just saying there is always a little more to the equation and blaming it on the "older generation" is not exactly the case here!

I have no clue what your generation is, anymore than you know what mine is. What's with blaming the older generation? Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

Well if you want someone to take responsibility for their own actions then you should start taking responsibility for yours and admit that the older generation does have some fault in today's generations behavior. I admit that the younger generation is somewhat messed up but it's not all of our fault. The older generation has also messed up the society in which we live in and we learn from.

Well if you want someone to take responsibility for their own actions then you should start taking responsibility for yours and admit that the older generation does have some fault in today's generations behavior. I admit that the younger generation is somewhat messed up but it's not all of our fault. The older generation has also messed up the society in which we live in and we learn from.
Why would anyone "admit" such nonsense?

I am sure you do not realize just how "typical" your comment sounds but, Cruella hit the nail on the head when she posted :

"Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim."

Also, I would like to challenge you. If you are so convinced that "the older generation has also messed up the society in which we live in and we learn from" then perhaps you could post some examples of this.

The reason these kids comments seem so typical in blaming others, as I am sure you are aware, is because of Obama and the blame someone else mentality. Remember "The Future Children Project" ?

The Obama re-election video where the kids are singing like Hitler youths blaming their parents for all the problems today and singing about how bad the world will be if the messiah is not re-elected.

These kids are merely parroting the propaganda that has been forced upon them by this communist government!

I am sure you do not realize just how "typical" your comment sounds but, Cruella hit the nail on the head when she posted :
"Typical attitude of too many in today's society. Blame someone else. Don't take responsibility for yourself, which includes sticking up for yourself. Play the victim."

Also, I would like to challenge you. If you are so convinced that "the older generation has also messed up the society in which we live in and we learn from" then perhaps you could post some examples of this.

well I'll gladly accept your challenge. we look up to are parents and you have to think about this parents have admitted that they don't know what's always right in the beginning of the parenthood have admitted to their faults. but in the beginning that's when we start looking up to the parents. there are many messed up teenagers in our generation, but that's not all we are.

well I'll gladly accept your challenge. we look up to are parents and you have to think about this parents have admitted that they don't know what's always right in the beginning of the parenthood have admitted to their faults. but in the beginning that's when we start looking up to the parents. there are many messed up teenagers in our generation, but that's not all we are.
Well .... Certainly there is some truth in that ..... but, that is your opinion and not exactly an example.

And, I suppose we should define "older generation" considering the fact that so many kids are having kids today. A 26 year old parent with a 12 year old kid is not exactly considered part of the "older generation". If fact both parent and child are of the same generation.

But, regardless of how unfortunate one's upbringing is .... there comes a time when that person is solely responsible for their own thoughts, actions and responsibilities. This is the point I think Cruella was making. One cannot always continue to blame others for their own faults, mishaps and problems.

Taking responsibility wholesomely for one's own actions is what it means to be a responsible adult. This is a long standing Conservative value and takes us right back to why this topic is being discussed on a political board.

Today's society, today's government, today's media and even many politicians today are promoting this culture of dependency on the government and not taking responsibility for ones actions and in fact blaming others for anything and everything.

Not only is this morally wrong but, it sets up a lifetime of dependency and misery that can easily be passed on to generation after generation! In fact, one of the best and easy to understand "examples" of this is the 9th Ward in New Orleans.

Werbung:
Back