Bullying in Miami

Werbung:
Somtimes bullying is not done in the classroom and the person being bullied covers it up so well nobody sees their misery until its to late.

How is the teacher to see what isnt presented to them?:censored:

Somtimes bullying is not done in the classroom and the person being bullied covers it up so well nobody sees their misery until its to late.

How is the teacher to see what isnt presented to them?:censored:
It's their job ......

Caring, intuition, and paying attention go along way. There is no excuse for not knowing everything that is going on in the classroom.

what if its not happening in the classroomo_O
I understand there are certainly situations where bullying is more accessible than others. Most of the times these situation do spill over into the classroom in one form or another and the aware intuitive teacher should pick up on it.

Teachers are also trained to detect sexual abuse in children. This type of abuse almost never happens in the school setting, yet many times is discovered by the educator ...... bullying should be no different.

If the teacher doesn't pick up on the signs then how can you blame it on the teacher I know ignorance is not an excuse but common people can see the teacher can do nothing if the signs are hidden from them:confused:

If the teacher doesn't pick up on the signs then how can you blame it on the teacher I know ignorance is not an excuse but common people can see the teacher can do nothing if the signs are hidden from them:confused:
If you or you know someone who is being bullied you have to find an advocate. Be it at home, school or friend. Like so many other cases of abuse, someone has to speak out.

Werbung:
Have you ever been bullied?
If you haven't you don't know what its like to put a smile on your face everyday just to see the same seen played out again and again.
Then you go home and smile and tell your parents you had a great day. Inside your screaming because you hate the world.but nobody sees that and they will never see that

Back