Bush

"which problem is being overreacted to? terrorism? More Americans die from the crap the FDA approves for us to put in our bodies, than terrorism. American Corporatism/Fascism kills more people a year than Terrorists have ever killed on american soil."

--AWESOME point!!!

Werbung:
I think this story sums it up pretty good...

President Bush, First Lady Laura and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One.

George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of your asses out the window and make 56 million people very happy."

:D

Hey Folks

I'm no Neo con but there's no doubt that most of that written by the author of this thread is false. All this first President to this and first President to that is about as stupid as saying we invaded Iraq because we believed it had WMD's. There are two reasons why I do not like Bush. Firstly, he's a far worse commander in chief than I expected IMO ofcourse. Secondly, President Bush because of being loyally a Neocon has no regard for the Demographic integrity of America and the wishes of the people. Coincidentally, this means he dishonestly portrays himself to be America's Security Guard when he hasn't done many major things that are under his jurisdiction and responsibility. I won't turn my back on him because he saved the country after 9/11 but he's turned out to be a complete phony. Neoconservatism anyway is just a new name for something that isn't new. It acts to do two things which are to label conservatism as 'old conservatism' and make people believe the philosophy is any different than Trumans. Truman was a Neocon. Neoconservatism is basically the old Democratic philosophy and the Democratic philosophy is liberalism. Politics in America platformwise have been largely secularized and diversified. This has given rise the Constitution Party but that's another Topic.

"All this first President to this and first President to that is about as stupid as saying we invaded Iraq because we believed it had WMD's."
--Hahaha! I guess it's not all that stupid then.

"I won't turn my back on him because he saved the country after 9/11 but he's turned out to be a complete phony."
--He or Gulliani didn't save s***! The country saved itself. You make some good points, but I'm sorry, the two above-quoted are just wrong.

Werbung:
Back