BO's Records...

Actually according to Rassmussin 42% of people blame Obama and the remainder are split between blaming: Bush, or other factors like dems or pubs or just congress. That probably means that a minority blame bush - I can't say for sure because the liberal newspaper that reported this hid the numbers. Which can only meant that they look bad for Obama.

What the newspaper DID say is this:

"The number of respondents blaming Bush is down from earlier in Obama’s regime. In May 2009, when Rasmussen first began asking the question, 62% said the bad economy was Bush’s fault and 27% blamed Obama."

So we know the number is down from 2009 when 62% blamed Bush. And if Obamas number went up from 27% to 42% then clearly Bushes number had to go down by quite a lot.

As far as who economists blame - good luck interpreting their mumbo jumbo, but feel free to show us that MOST of them blame Bush.

I do not contest those numbers. . .but I contest the meaning of those numbers.

First, if ONLY 62% blamed Bush in 2009, and the rest ALREADY blamed Obama. . .that is evidently a ridiculous concept. . .what could Obama have done in the first 6 to 12 months of his administration to carry the whole weight of Bush's 8 years of bad tax policies and expensive wars?

But I don't think that was the case. It is not that 62% blamed Bush and 38% already blamed Obama. . .it is that 62% blamed Bush alone, and 38% was split between Obama haters (with no brain and/or no integrity)and the rest (probably the most reasonable) blamed a combination of circumstances, including Bush, but not only Bush (I personally blamed Cheney a lot more than Bush!)

Today, I don't believe that the numbers reflect that 42% believe that Obama is responsible for the situation that existed when he took office, or even in 2009, but that it reflects people's disappointment that that desperate situation left by the Bush administration didn't just "evaporate" under Obama's policies. So they may be blaming him for the situation TODAY, certainly NOT for the situation that led us to today.

By the way, you didn't present any data showing that the number of people blaming Bush has gone down by 15%. . . you just "assume" this. . .and you obviously did not present the questions used to obtained these numbers.

Werbung:
These People will do something about Obama soon
6a00d83451bc4a69e2011570213d55970b-800wi

20090415-TeaParty-6.jpg

v-for-vendetta1.jpeg

Statistically at the beginning of Obama's term few blamed him and most blamed Bush. Now years into it more blame him and less blame bush - this is as it should be.

so when the person was falling at first...it was the first guys fault...but closer to the ground it was the other guys fault now....

by the way, Americans are retarded they have a 2 sec memory and can't for the life of them pay attention to facts. ( 90% thinking Saddam planned 911...well after we knew that he did not...Polls showing huge numbers beliveing retarded birther and Secret Muslim crap , after the last election..fewer then half knew republicans only won the house not the Senate....they believed in Death panals...) Fact is, Americans are Retarded...( I guess from all the vaccines they get)

but then again, polls also show that they actually blame Bush more..Wall Street More as well....
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-more-americans-still-blame-bush-over-obama/

and actuly its by quite a large margin , a 20 point gap. ( notice how I even looked for a Fox news site reporting it for you? :)

First, if ONLY 62% blamed Bush in 2009, and the rest ALREADY blamed Obama. . .that is evidently a ridiculous concept. . .what could Obama have done in the first 6 to 12 months of his administration to carry the whole weight of Bush's 8 years of bad tax policies and expensive wars?

But I don't think that was the case. It is not that 62% blamed Bush and 38% already blamed Obama. . .it is that 62% blamed Bush alone, and 38% was split between Obama haters (with no brain and/or no integrity)and the rest (probably the most reasonable) blamed a combination of circumstances, including Bush, but not only Bush (I personally blamed Cheney a lot more than Bush!)

Today, I don't believe that the numbers reflect that 42% believe that Obama is responsible for the situation that existed when he took office, or even in 2009, but that it reflects people's disappointment that that desperate situation left by the Bush administration didn't just "evaporate" under Obama's policies. So they may be blaming him for the situation TODAY, certainly NOT for the situation that led us to today.

By the way, you didn't present any data showing that the number of people blaming Bush has gone down by 15%. . . you just "assume" this. . .and you obviously did not present the questions used to obtained these numbers.

dont worry I just posted a poll..off Fox news...showing 51% blame Bush, 31% Obama..From aug 2011

dont worry I just posted a poll..off Fox news...showing 51% blame Bush, 31% Obama..From aug 2011

What is it with your "kind" and polls. If it doesn't say what you want it to say, then it's biased, if it does, then it's true. Now all of a sudden, Fox news, whom you proudly join the ranks of sheeple to bang on, is telling the truth? Hmm.

Of course, any poll, which is usually about 700-1000 people, definitely speaks for America, and the recent election results in very "demdim" territory just kicked them back to the curb they were scraped off of in the first place, are lies.

These People will do something about Obama soon
6a00d83451bc4a69e2011570213d55970b-800wi

20090415-TeaParty-6.jpg

v-for-vendetta1.jpeg

I can't believe it! To me, if I were part of a group that looked and acted so ridiculous, I would avoid pointing out to the most ridiculous pictures anyone could find of that group!

I'm sure there are some rational and smart tea party members. . .you are certainly NOT doing a favor to those reasonable tea party supporters by throwing those ridiculous display of ignorance and hatred in everyone's face!

so when the person was falling at first...it was the first guys fault...but closer to the ground it was the other guys fault now....

by the way, Americans are retarded they have a 2 sec memory and can't for the life of them pay attention to facts. ( 90% thinking Saddam planned 911...well after we knew that he did not...Polls showing huge numbers beliveing retarded birther and Secret Muslim crap , after the last election..fewer then half knew republicans only won the house not the Senate....they believed in Death panals...) Fact is, Americans are Retarded...( I guess from all the vaccines they get)

but then again, polls also show that they actually blame Bush more..Wall Street More as well....
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-more-americans-still-blame-bush-over-obama/

and actuly its by quite a large margin , a 20 point gap. ( notice how I even looked for a Fox news site reporting it for you? :)

You are right that the American people are stupid. I never thought that how people poll makes a thing real. And clearly different polls give different answers. When I looked for the poll numbers the other day I found some small polls that showed people blamed Bush only 10% and Obama 90% - though I did not think that some poll on some blog somewhere deserved to be printed. I picked Rasmussin because it was a well known name.

Since we agree that the polls are both meaningless and not in agreement with each other then we can both agree that the original statement that most reasonable people blame bush is meaningless and not in agreement with some other polls.

Clearly as time goes on the ownership of the issue moves from the previous admin to the present. how much that changes as time goes by is a matter of personal opinion that is largely swayed by the most powerful voices in media. In fact media is probably the most important factor - look at a pol that is actually run by CNN of its viewers or one that is actually run by Fox and their viewers and they will be polar opposites.

That makes it look like you believe in polls.

I am not here to collect points or cheap shots. I only posted my poll to show that the original statement was not accurate. Whether one believes the polls or not even a bogus poll showing the opposite of the statement shows that the statement is untenable.

if we did put a lot of stock in polls we would have to look at the trend.

I think two things explain that:

1. for any poll there are about 20% of the people who will answer all the way to the left no matter what and about 20% who will answer all the way to the right no matter what. Only the change in the middle means much of anything if anything at all.

2. Even on his first day of office at least some people would recognize that he sat in on the talks to design the first stimulus that was enacted under bush and even on his first day in office he has already been effecting the economy through his speeches - we saw the DJIA fall 500 points the day he was elected because wall street was afraid of his anti-business rhetoric and in general just who he was.

All polls tel us is perception and in the economy perception matters.

Factually speaking this recession has been longer than others.
"U.S. Economy Screwed"
January 13, 2008
"After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried about this one since last summer. We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."
Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7

Werbung:
Back