California empowers police to seize citizens' guns

Werbung:
of course your not...Nut jobs always want to play army. Hope you enjoyed OK city bombing militia boy

One would think that you'd eventually tire of being publically embarrassed for your ignorance. Apparently, you enjoy it. For the education of those who might believe you're correct in what you said, I'll publically instruct you once again!

The subject of "militia" was discussed extensively at the time our Constitution was being written, debated, and approved. Following are just a few comments made by the founders at the time:

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution

"The militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves, ... all men capable of bearing arms";..."Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic", 1788 (either Richard Henry Lee or Melancton Smith).

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788.

The "Militia" as used in the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution means: (1) "The Whole People", (2) "The People Themselves", (3) "All Men Capable of Bearing Arms", (4) "Ourselves".

As Tench Coxe so eloquently stated: "Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE."

GET IT YET?????

Back