California empowers police to seize citizens' guns

dumb fucks can't have guns, and you bitch that someone takes them away. maybe you can bitch that they took away the money a bank robber stole. I know you hate this but the 2nd has limits...and always has. no one cares that you don't agree.

The ONLY reason that the 2nd Amendment "has limits" is because some legislatures and activist judges have un-Constituionally placed limits on it! When originally written, the 2nd Amendment meant that US citizens could own any kind of weapon they chose to own and could afford to buy. Our Constitution was written to include a process by which it could be amended. That amendment process was NOT an action by individual State legislatures, nor was it the action of a judge. Any limits on the 2nd Amendment should have historically been accomplished through the Constitutional-Amendment process. That's not how it's happened.

Werbung:
The ONLY reason that the 2nd Amendment "has limits" is because some legislatures and activist judges have un-Constituionally placed limits on it! When originally written, the 2nd Amendment meant that US citizens could own any kind of weapon they chose to own and could afford to buy. Our Constitution was written to include a process by which it could be amended. That amendment process was NOT an action by individual State legislatures, nor was it the action of a judge. Any limits on the 2nd Amendment should have historically been accomplished through the Constitutional-Amendment process. That's not how it's happened.

actually no it did not, but thanks for trying.

Actually, if you don't believe what I said, you should provide evidence to the contrary. A simple dismissal of my claim is not evidence.

because facts are wasted on you people. a simple looking at the courts and cases would end any need for more proof. But no facts will change your mind, you want your guns and no amount of dead bodies will make you care enough to read those facts.

because facts are wasted on you people. a simple looking at the courts and cases would end any need for more proof. But no facts will change your mind, you want your guns and no amount of dead bodies will make you care enough to read those facts.

As usual, you casually dismiss claims that you're incapable of proving wrong. FACT: The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear ANY arms, and that right of the people "shall not be infringed"! FACT: Judges have ruled otherwise in individual cases, and some of those rulings have been upheld as being "Constitutional". That fact does NOT negate the original intent of the 2nd Amendment. It simply shows that there are judges and Justices who place their own personal opinions above our Constitution! Wrongly decided cases should NOT be used as bases for Constitutional law! My original claim that the 2nd Amendment means what I said it means is valid. Any different interpretation should have been instituted through the Amendment process, NOT by some opinionated judge!

As usual, you casually dismiss claims that you're incapable of proving wrong. FACT: The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear ANY arms, and that right of the people "shall not be infringed"! FACT: Judges have ruled otherwise in individual cases, and some of those rulings have been upheld as being "Constitutional". That fact does NOT negate the original intent of the 2nd Amendment. It simply shows that there are judges and Justices who place their own personal opinions above our Constitution! Wrongly decided cases should NOT be used as bases for Constitutional law! My original claim that the 2nd Amendment means what I said it means is valid. Any different interpretation should have been instituted through the Amendment process, NOT by some opinionated judge!

Your Opinion actually does not matter. you see the goverment goes by the supreme court rulings...not your uninformed bullshit. Supreme court rules over your most likey zero legal background.

dumb fucks can't have guns, and you bitch that someone takes them away. maybe you can bitch that they took away the money a bank robber stole. I know you hate this but the 2nd has limits...and always has. no one cares that you don't agree.
Do you know what the 2nd even says?

Your Opinion actually does not matter. you see the goverment goes by the supreme court rulings...not your uninformed bullshit. Supreme court rules over your most likey zero legal background.

My opinion is correct. If the Supreme Court or some other judicial entity rules tommorrow that anyone calling himself "pocketfullofshells" can be legally murdered, we'll found out how quickly you abandon your brainless answer! My opinion matters because it's the RIGHT opinion! Your opinion is one that Marxists call "the dictatorship of the proletariat". Your opinion won't last forever, for leftists can't take care of themselves. They're losers who only survive by stealing from those of us who are hard-working and successful. You should be thanking your betters, for without them you'd have nothing. ;)

gun-control-guncontrol-obama-dictators-politics-website1.jpg

screen-shot-2013-01-05-at-11-03-07-am.png

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you know what the 2nd even says?
yes it says well Regulated and Militia....Something your against...and something your not in.

It also does not say I can't Mohammad Mohammad can't own a nuke and keep it at his house...but you don't fucking cry about them saying no. It also does not say a 5 year old can't own a RPG or M16....oddly no one questions it. ( well maybe some idiots)

And again the constitution is now what ever you fucking want it to be. And laws are not based on what you want them to be...They are based on the courts rulings of how they are interpreted...not your uninformed ass.

As for your stupid idea...The court would not ever rule that way...because unlike you, its the real world. But if it did..BUt under your view...

Oddly US law is not based on what ever you decided the constitution says and means at any time...Its based on what people trained and put in place at the highest levels say. Even if you don't agree. Because your opinion is meaningless in the eyes of the law...thank god.

yes it says well Regulated and Militia....Something your against...and something your not in.

It also does not say I can't Mohammad Mohammad can't own a nuke and keep it at his house...but you don't fucking cry about them saying no. It also does not say a 5 year old can't own a RPG or M16....oddly no one questions it. ( well maybe some idiots)

And again the constitution is now what ever you fucking want it to be. And laws are not based on what you want them to be...They are based on the courts rulings of how they are interpreted...not your uninformed ass.

As for your stupid idea...The court would not ever rule that way...because unlike you, its the real world. But if it did..BUt under your view...

Oddly US law is not based on what ever you decided the constitution says and means at any time...Its based on what people trained and put in place at the highest levels say. Even if you don't agree. Because your opinion is meaningless in the eyes of the law...thank god.
First i'm not against a Militia..2nd I really don't care what it doesn't say...

Werbung:
what I find nutty is people why believe that passing laws that would not have prevemted any of the heinous crimes they are supposed to stop is a good and sensable thing.

it shows an absense of critical thinking or even any sort of common sense.

never mind the chilling consequences of the intended sonsequences.

Back