California Proposition 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siho,
Lacking anything like an education you continue to attack me personally for who and what I am. You don't know about transsexuals, you have no biological training beyond animal abuse and the murder of animals so you can burn them and stuff them down your throat.

I'm okay with your attacks because they demonstrate very graphically to all the educatied and thinking people on this site that you have the compassion of a dung beetle coupled with an ego that preceeds you like a cowcatcher on a train. I have at least a passing inquisitiveness about what motivates you to so strongly that you will publicly flaunt your abysmal ignorance and bigotry on a site like this. Not that I will ever find out, you probably don't know either.

The wheel of karma turns, Siho.

Werbung:
So Mare I assume that the idea of mutilating a living being is abhorrent to you? You see where I'm going with this I'm sure by now so I'll just let it rest and let you mull it over..suffice to say that the mutilation of any living body is not the example [the norm] we want to set for others..

This unwarranted attack on me suggests that you believe that people should not have control over their own bodies. Who would you have make the decisions about surgery? The Pope? Some Islamic Mullah? Fred Phelps? Maybe you think people should be able to vote on what surgeries are "normal" and which ones aren't? Oh wait, I have an idea--why don't we let the doctors and the patients decide what the best course of action is? Whoa! We can't do that, can we? No, bigots wouldn't be able to rag our asses with their ignorant prejudices, would they? What would be left for you to do? You'd just have to sit there with your mouth shut.

There is a breed of horses developed by the Northern Plains indians from those they traded for, captured or stole from wild herds and/or settlers. The breed is distinct, unique and tailored to their needs of the day. Your ignorance that Native American culture did not cease to exist the second Europeans set foot on their continent is embarassing. Please research your information a bit better next time OK?

Honey, I got more Indian culture in my big left toe than you will ever know or understand, so why don't you sell your 'saving native american heritage' snake-oil somewhere else, hmmm?

Yeah, "walk away". That seems to be the pro-deviant sexual position on any subject that touches on the origins of their fixations. We're supposed to accept and grant deviant-sexuals [not all homosexual incidentally] into the mainstream definition of marriage, that young kids will factually aspire to, without fully understanding the total picture of the origins of sexual preference eh?
Contradict yourself, much??

:rolleyes:

I guess you could always pursue your agenda, cost-effectively...with bumper-stickers..."Just Say YES To Straight Perpetrators!!"

It's not just the meat industry that is served. It's the protection of species that is served through AI that has found and does bank on the imprintability of sexuality across diverse species, mammals particularly..like the human mammal most particularly for the purposes of this discussion.

Tell me Mare, while on the subject of animal cruelty...what are your feelings about animal mutilation?
Here is a post by me from another site on that very subject:
This is a subject I have followed for several decades and I've been to one of the mutilation scenes. Here's a link to a Denver Post article that's a pretty good summation of what appears to be happening.

In what context are you using the term?

I'm thinkin' Sihouette is referring (more) to the entertainment-value of animal mutilation....you know....when those-people do it. How else would you explain such an odd leap in subject-matter?? :confused:

The last horse endemic to North America died out 11,000 years ago at the end of the Pleistocene. Any "rare horse breed developed by the native americans" comes from the Spanish reintroduction of the horse in the 16th century, so forgive me if I find it hard to believe that you are preserving any sort of "indian heritage". But hey, if it helps you sell semen, more power to you.
Sales-and-marketing....ain't it grand???

There is a breed of horses developed by the Northern Plains indians from those they traded for, captured or stole from wild herds and/or settlers. The breed is distinct, unique and tailored to their needs of the day. Your ignorance that Native American culture did not cease to exist the second Europeans set foot on their continent is embarassing. Please research your information a bit better next time OK?

This breed was subsequently watered-down by the introduction of inferior stock and has all but lost a feature or seven of their original breeding. A scant few hundred to the low thousands exist worldwide that are of the original Native American breeding and we struggle to preserve this breed on shoestring budgets, most of us. So AI is indispensible.
Gee....what're the chances this breed just wants to be left-alone...you know, after seeing all the good The Great White-Brother has done, in the past?

Lemme guess....you've got some kind o' Intelligent-Design-fixation....that (somehow) melds with you folks' Messiah Complex....right?

Have you...even remotely...considered that YOU might be the genetic-aberration (in a collective-sense, of course) that just won't go-away....or, at the very-least, mind it's own business??!

You MIGHT be pleasantly-surprised at how-much-more fullfilling it could be....working on your OWN Life....rather-than pursuing your (present) NEED to interject yourself, where it's (quite-likely) not wanted, and (quite-certainly) never requested????

OK Mr. Shaman, I'll humor your diversion with one of my own. Your spamming the boards and threads in order to make subject material disappear is costing this website viewers...and not just on this subject.

You need to keep your spam in check or I'm going to the moderators with it. Why they haven't acted before is beyond me since so many threads have been bumped into oblivion by you that you'd think someone would take notice..

..picking up the thread where it was attempted to be severed..

Mare the point I was making is that any mutilation of a living being is setting a bad example for others. Nature intended the whole and functioning body it produced didn't it, absent of disease? You take a fully functioning body and mutilate it, that's a bad thing right? If people were performing sex-change operations on cattle, you would be OK with that? Maybe on dogs? Cats?

I'm sure out there somewhere there is a male dog who wants to feel female right? You see it when one male dog allows another to mount it. Should we remove his penis and cut a vagina into him? I'm just saying..for the purposes of getting you to really think about it..

OK Mr. Shaman, I'll humor your diversion with one of my own. Your spamming the boards and threads in order to make subject material disappear is costing this website viewers...and not just on this subject.

You need to keep your spam in check or I'm going to the moderators with it. Why they haven't acted before is beyond me since so many threads have been bumped into oblivion by you that you'd think someone would take notice..

..picking up the thread where it was attempted to be severed..

Mare the point I was making is that any mutilation of a living being is setting a bad example for others. Nature intended the whole and functioning body it produced didn't it, absent of disease? You take a fully functioning body and mutilate it, that's a bad thing right? If people were performing sex-change operations on cattle, you would be OK with that? Maybe on dogs? Cats?

I'm sure out there somewhere there is a male dog who wants to feel female right? You see it when one male dog allows another to mount it. Should we remove his penis and cut a vagina into him? I'm just saying..for the purposes of getting you to really think about it..

Well from my perspective being as completely void of any understanding of human sexuality as you are Siho I like Shaman's interludes.

Without them here's how your one & only vendetta thread goes.

Siho: I know about that whole gay thing because on my farm I have horses, cows & dogs.

Mare: What the hell does that have to do with anything! I have a cockatoo doesn't mean I know how to fly!

Siho: Mammals are all exactly the same sexually as human beings.

Mare: Are you on crack?

Siho: No you can trick a stallion into having sex with another stallion same with people... they're just being tricked.

Mare: Are you insane men and women aren't being tricked into being gay. They go out on dates, they can reason, they now what they like and exactly why they like it. Humans aren't like animals that just have sex to create offspring. How many humans do you see going into heat? Humans have sex for enjoyment which by the way hurts no one.

Siho: Oh but it does. If allowed to be the norm all people will turn gay and they'll be no procreation.

Mare: Are you sniffing model glue straight people like straight people. Gays have no effect on straight people whatsoever.

Siho: Well my horse tells me differently.

Shaman: You don't get out much do you.

Now I ask you... wasn't Shaman's post a nice break.

OK, this is fun. Here, let me try..

Mare: I am against mutilating animals.

Sil: Why?

Mare: because it's cruel and unusual

Sil: strange: coming from someone who commissioned people to cut his own penis off.

Mare: People are different!

Sil: well, aren't people animals? Don't they breed, bleed, metabolize and lactate just like other mammals?

Mare: You're just a crazy homophobe without a degree in biology. Does anyone else here like cheetos?

Poor ol' Siho, you can't see the difference if Jason comes to your house and cuts you up and if you decide to have a hysterectomy on the advice of a doctor.

Now if I was going around forcing people to have sex changes, then you'd have a point, but as it is you have no point but the one on top of your head.

Without them here's how your one & only vendetta thread goes.

Siho: I know about that whole gay thing because on my farm I have horses, cows & dogs.

Mare: What the hell does that have to do with anything! I have a cockatoo doesn't mean I know how to fly!

Siho: Mammals are all exactly the same sexually as human beings.

Mare: Are you on crack?

Siho: No you can trick a stallion into having sex with another stallion same with people... they're just being tricked.

Mare: Are you insane men and women aren't being tricked into being gay. They go out on dates, they can reason, they now what they like and exactly why they like it. Humans aren't like animals that just have sex to create offspring. How many humans do you see going into heat? Humans have sex for enjoyment which by the way hurts no one.

Siho: Oh but it does. If allowed to be the norm all people will turn gay and they'll be no procreation.

Mare: Are you sniffing model glue straight people like straight people. Gays have no effect on straight people whatsoever.

Siho: Well my horse tells me differently.

Shaman: You don't get out much do you.

Now I ask you... wasn't Shaman's post a nice break.

Siho may be listening to the wrong end of the horse.

Werbung:
OK, this is fun. Here, let me try..

Are you accusing me of forcing others to have sex changes? If so you better watch out.

Many times in confinement barns the levels of gases from the accumulations of manure (like methane) can damage the cognitive abilities of people and animals who spend a lot of time there. My guess is that this is what has happened to Siho. Being unable to differentiate between someone deciding to go through a highly successful medical procedure that has been used for more than 40 years and the violent mutilation of a terrified animal.

Try to grasp the concepts here, Shio:
Murder and suicide are not the same.
Rape is not the same as consentual sex.
Voluntary medical procedures to repair birth defects are not the same as the violent butchery of axe murders.

Oh, yeah, your lack of education is showing again: the penis is not cut off. You might as well wave a flag saying, "SIHO IS A FOOL!" It certainly couldn't damage your credibility any and it would save you a lot of typing.

I noticed that you didn't address any of my other posts, what? Got nothing to say? No answers? Wave the flag, Siho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back