California Releases Thousands of Convicted Pedophiles Within a Year of Conviction

Real News Links

California Releases Thousands of Convicted Pedophiles Within a Year of Conviction

California has released thousands of convicted pedophiles after spending only a few months in prison.

Such pedophiles have been convicted of “a range of horrific acts, including raping kids under 14,” according to the study investigation conducted by the U.K. Daily Mail.

More than 7,000 persons convicted of “lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age” have been released in the same year they were convicted. Convicts who committed even more heinous crimes, such as sodomy and rape of children, also served short sentences.

My comment: Democrats are the party of groomers and pedophiles, as well as all the other usual gang of perverts, so this story comes as no surprise to me. In fact, I intend to start a thread devoted to that fact. And if anyone feels the urge to mention Matt Gaetz then allow me to shoot that stupidity down in flames before you even post it: First, he has never been found guilty of anything. Second, if he were found guilty the GOP would send him packing becase we do NOT embrace that sort of filth, whereas the democrat party as a party DOES embrace groomers and pedophiles. That is the difference. Glad I could answer before you asked it.

Werbung:
my comment: "the party of groomers and pedophiles," is the usual hateful stupidity from the right. so you are saying there are no republicans who are "groomers and pedophiles"? lol. or what does your stupidity mean..exactly?

"democrat party as a party DOES embrace groomers and pedophiles". embrace? lol. you're going to have to prove that, moron.

I'm glad I could make you look stupid.

my comment: "the party of groomers and pedophiles"

Thats what democrats are. If you don't know that then you ae drunk of fake news propaganda.

"Democrats Protect and Support Pedophiles"

You are nowhere near the intelligence level needed to do that

my comment: "the party of groomers and pedophiles," is the usual hateful stupidity from the right. so you are saying there are no republicans who are "groomers and pedophiles"? lol. or what does your stupidity mean..exactly?

"democrat party as a party DOES embrace groomers and pedophiles". embrace? lol. you're going to have to prove that, moron.

Why are they so soft on child abusers then?

Are there any red states giving early release to those who have sexually assaulted children?

In love with the word stupid?

Thats what democrats are. If you don't know that then you ae drunk of fake news propaganda.

"Democrats Protect and Support Pedophiles"

You are nowhere near the intelligence level needed to do that

i already did make you look stupid by asking you questions about your OWN POSTS you refused (or couldn't) answer. :)

Why are they so soft on child abusers then?

Are there any red states giving early release to those who have sexually assaulted children?

In love with the word stupid?

define "so soft". how long are sentences in red states? do they never release anyone "early"? what does "early" mean to you?

"Thats what democrats are. If you don't know that then you ae drunk of fake news propaganda."

i asked you to prove it, not restate your stupid biased opinion, moron. lol.

you: "dems are the party of groomers and pedophiles"
me: "prove it"
you: "because they are"

hahahaha
hahahahha

you're so stupid

My comment: Democrats are the party of groomers and pedophiles, as well as all the other usual gang of perverts, so this story comes as no surprise to me. In fact, I intend to start a thread devoted to that fact.

Here we go

my my why would a democrat state release pedophiles and perverts by the thousand if they did not like them and are soft on crime . Democrats have so many in their party just look recently a bald democrat cross dresser was arrested for stealing and we have other cross dresser hire by Biden . hers some more evidence for you to dispute and lie about and give you a reason to attack posters and the truth

I can post dozens of more links to prove my point about democrat but you will deny them all or laugh at them or call for more proof or attack me for posting it . YOu could care less about the nation your just a waste of skin . And a stupid moron who denies the truth

Last edited:

California has released thousands of convicted pedophiles after spending only a few months in prison.

Such pedophiles have been convicted of “a range of horrific acts, including raping kids under 14,” according to the study investigation conducted by the U.K. Daily Mail.

More than 7,000 persons convicted of “lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age” have been released in the same year they were convicted. Convicts who committed even more heinous crimes, such as sodomy and rape of children, also served short sentences.

My comment: Democrats are the party of groomers and pedophiles, as well as all the other usual gang of perverts, so this story comes as no surprise to me. In fact, I intend to start a thread devoted to that fact. And if anyone feels the urge to mention Matt Gaetz then allow me to shoot that stupidity down in flames before you even post it: First, he has never been found guilty of anything. Second, if he were found guilty the GOP would send him packing becase we do NOT embrace that sort of filth, whereas the democrat party as a party DOES embrace groomers and pedophiles. That is the difference. Glad I could answer before you asked it.
When the middle level Democrat demi-Gods need bad guys to enrage us enough to defend our communities from the sexual predators, we will live in what will amount to a Mad Max or Clockwork Orange society.

The released convicts will attack good guys and be just another group set loose to ravage us.

And when the Leftists believe we are ready to agree to their terms that's when an Obama type will step forward to negotiate peace.

And he will make Marxism a requirement.

If we say no, there will be no peace.

This is an example of how their bad guy recruiting process might go

Blazing Saddles (9/10) Movie CLIP - Mugs, Pugs and Thugs (1974) HD (1:14)​

Last edited:
my my why would a democrat state release pedophiles and perverts by the thousand if they did not like them and are soft on crime . Democrats have so many in their party just look recently a bald democrat cross dresser was arrested for stealing and we have other cross dresser hire by Biden . hers some more evidence for you to dispute and lie about and give you a reason to attack posters and the truth

I can post dozens of more links to prove my point about democrat but you will deny them all or laugh at them or call for more proof or attack me for posting it . YOu could care less about the nation your just a waste of skin . And a stupid moron who denies the truth

Kill the Leftists with facts! Great post.

This is nothing new for California. Here is a story from 2020:
California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

Werbung:
Back