Grooming Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

Prof who said pedophiles should be called ‘minor-attracted persons’ agrees to resign

A Virginia university assistant professor who argued it wasn’t necessarily immoral for adults to be sexually attracted to kids has agreed to resign after facing intense backlash.

A picture of a Democrat Groomer Freak:

1670108259287.png

Werbung:
WATCH: Remember When Obama Pushed Graphic Sex Education to 5-Year-Olds?

The video below was presented on Fox News during the 2008 campaign, and featured an ad by the McCain campaign, which blasted Obama’s radical agenda to sexualize kids, pointing out that “his one accomplishment” while in the Illinois state Senate was “legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergarteners.”

Of course, graphic sex education being taught to young kids now is including radical left-wing gender theory, which wasn’t en vogue at the time but is all the rage now

The warning signs have been there all along folks. What can I say.

It is important to read my thread about American Marxism. To establish a Marxist state they must first destroy the traditional family unit. Why do you think the BLM website says their goal is to eliminate the traditional nuclear family and promote home rights? Its because they are Marxists, thats why.
I agree 100 percent . the end of the traditional family is a great way to destroy values morality and support systems

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

"BREITFART??!!!!!"

Your pathetic grade-school stupidity is not welcome.

You people support and defend pedophiles.

I have three pages of proof so far and more to come.

Fuck off groomer boy. I hope somebody in your neighborhood finds out you support pedos and beats the fuck out of you.

Hey @Phoenix68 go tell the Muslims they are all wrong so I can laugh while they beat the shit out of your punk ass

Muslim Protesters Shut Down Michigan School-Board Meeting over LGBTQ Books

A school-board meeting in Dearborn, Mich. was shut down earlier this week by hundreds of protesters opposing the circulation of LGBTQ books across the city’s public-school system.

Hey @Phoenix68 go tell the Muslims they are all wrong so I can laugh while they beat the shit out of your punk ass

Muslim Protesters Shut Down Michigan School-Board Meeting over LGBTQ Books

A school-board meeting in Dearborn, Mich. was shut down earlier this week by hundreds of protesters opposing the circulation of LGBTQ books across the city’s public-school system.
as it should be its not the school's job and we have to watch them as they push social and political agendas that should be up to parents not teachers .

he Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

While it unsurprising that among actors and actresses there are 90 Democrats for every 10 Republicans, many would be amazed to discover that teachers are actually as liberal or even more so than those in acting.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.

It is important to understand the influence of schools of education, which train prospective teachers, on the political and ideological leanings of teachers.

'Woke' Gender Lies, Child Abuse, and Mutilation - with Chloe Cole

Tulsi Gabbard exposes the truth about "gender affirming care" for minors. The 2020 presidential candidate sheds light on this alarming trend in American culture that has resulted in teens seeking out medical procedures to permanently alter their biological sex. Gabbard calls out Democratic party officials who are either burying their heads in the sand or using their power to punish parents for objecting to these dangerous treatments. Tulsi is then joined by Chloe Cole who shares the incredible story about her gender transition at age 13 and the harrowing journey to detransition and reclaim her identity

Werbung:
Back