"Campaign Contributions" (One hand washing the other - Trump style)

Werbung:
More Receipts Show Depth Of Biden Family Profiteering With Foreign Enemies (thefederalist.com)

GOP Senators Release More Receipts Showing The Depths Of Biden Family Profiteering With Foreign Enemies

BY: JORDAN BOYD

APRIL 06, 2022

so who did what that was illegal, moron?

is "profiteering" (ie capitalism) now a bad thing according to the right? hahahahah

are you whining about people doing business with china for example? that would be pretty much the whole country in terms of buying things.

Quid Pro Quo comes to mind.

View attachment 6280
It certainly does remind me of how Trump did the same with zelensky over digging dirt in the bidens.
He was impacted for that also.
He also went on to openly support Putin in destroying Ukraine purely because zelensky to him to fuck off.

Got that? A republican POTUS supporting a communist country in the wars? Yet Biden is Marxist and destroys and disobeyed the constitution? You're FITH.

so who did what that was illegal, moron?

is "profiteering" (ie capitalism) now a bad thing according to the right? hahahahah

are you whining about people doing business with china for example? that would be pretty much the whole country in terms of buying things.
We don't know all the details yet. McCarthy has just subpoenaed Biden's banking records which is fair since Biden's dogs raided Trump's home and seized his banking records without asking.

It certainly does remind me of how Trump did the same with zelensky over digging dirt in the bidens.
Trump: I welcome you help with our ongoing investigation into American criminal involvement in CrowdStrike and Burisma.

Schiff's twisted perversion of the call: Trump said you had better listen to me good and do what I say. I want you to dig up dirt on Biden and do it fast or I am going to take back the Billion dollars Biden gave you for firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter and Burisma.

Trump: I welcome you help with our ongoing investigation into American criminal involvement in CrowdStrike and Burisma.

Schiff's twisted perversion of the call: Trump said you had better listen to me good and do what I say. I want you to dig up dirt on Biden and do it fast or I am going to take back the Billion dollars Biden gave you for firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter and Burisma.
That is not what was said and the full transcript is available in several sites.
Stop fucking lying you prick.

That is not what was said and the full transcript is available in several sites.
Stop fucking lying you prick.
Schiff's despicable lie:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing.

Schiff's despicable lie:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing.
Is it just me because the whole thing is taken as a qpq on Ukraine. Exactly what he was impeached for. You've just confirmed it dickhead.

You've lost the plot completely.

Is it just me because the whole thing is taken as a qpq on Ukraine. Exactly what he was impeached for. You've just confirmed it dickhead.

You've lost the plot completely.
Trump was guilty of qpq according to Schiff's lying version, but Schiff is guilty of sedition by deliberately lying as revealed by the true version of the phone call.

Werbung:
We don't know all the details yet. McCarthy has just subpoenaed Biden's banking records which is fair since Biden's dogs raided Trump's home and seized his banking records without asking.
So you morons have nothing lol

Back