"Campaign Contributions" (One hand washing the other - Trump style)

Werbung:
Is Trump going to be one of the most falsely maligned presidents in history or will Biden turn out to be that guy?

Could This Man 'Blow the Lid Off' the Biden Bribery Scheme? (townhall.com)
Could This Man 'Blow the Lid Off' the Biden Bribery Scheme?
Matt Vespa | August 08, 2023 7:45 PM
Could? Lol
Keep hoping moron

But the testimony this week of Mr. Archer, a former Yale lacrosse player who has been convicted of federal tax charges, fell well short of that, shooting down a bribery allegation Republicans have long promoted and generally rejecting the idea that the elder Mr. Biden had any material involvement in his son’s business dealings. It was the latest instance of House Republicans promising far more than they could produce in terms of proof of their allegations against the president.

Is Trump going to be one of the most falsely maligned presidents in history or will Biden turn out to be that guy?

Could This Man 'Blow the Lid Off' the Biden Bribery Scheme? (townhall.com)
Could This Man 'Blow the Lid Off' the Biden Bribery Scheme?
Matt Vespa | August 08, 2023 7:45 PM
Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?” Mr. Archer’s lawyer asked him at one point during the closed-door testimony before the House oversight committee, a transcript of which was released on Thursday.

“No, I’m not aware of any,” Mr. Archer replied.

You are so stupid lol

NJ4Qx[1].pngSchiff's despicable lie:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Instead of dancing-around who said what....voters should be MORE-concerned about the facts, regarding Spanky's typical extortion-agenda.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired?
September 24, 2019

"Trump and his allies, including his personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, the former mayor of New York, accuse Biden of using his position as vice president and point man on relations with Kyiv in 2016 to help Burisma -- a Ukrainian energy company that was paying Biden's son Hunter, who was on its board of directors -- avoid damage from a criminal investigation.

They assert that Shokin was overseeing an active criminal investigation into Burisma and that Biden at the time told Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the United States would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired.

But
Ukrainian prosecutors and anti-corruption activists with knowledge of the matter argue that the timeline of developments in the Burisma case and Shokin's stint as chief prosecutor simply does not fit the narrative being put forward by Trump and his allies."
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

Could? Lol
Keep hoping moron

But the testimony this week of Mr. Archer, a former Yale lacrosse player who has been convicted of federal tax charges, fell well short of that, shooting down a bribery allegation Republicans have long promoted and generally rejecting the idea that the elder Mr. Biden had any material involvement in his son’s business dealings. It was the latest instance of House Republicans promising far more than they could produce in terms of proof of their allegations against the president.
Biden's supporters have a heavy load trying to spin every evidence of his crimes into something worth voting for in US elections.

Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?” Mr. Archer’s lawyer asked him at one point during the closed-door testimony before the House oversight committee, a transcript of which was released on Thursday.

“No, I’m not aware of any,” Mr. Archer replied.

You are so stupid lol
Biden has a defender? That is nothing, Trump has thousands of defenders.

View attachment 6319

Instead of dancing-around who said what....voters should be MORE-concerned about the facts, regarding Spanky's typical extortion-agenda.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired?
September 24, 2019

"Trump and his allies, including his personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, the former mayor of New York, accuse Biden of using his position as vice president and point man on relations with Kyiv in 2016 to help Burisma -- a Ukrainian energy company that was paying Biden's son Hunter, who was on its board of directors -- avoid damage from a criminal investigation.

They assert that Shokin was overseeing an active criminal investigation into Burisma and that Biden at the time told Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the United States would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired.

But
Ukrainian prosecutors and anti-corruption activists with knowledge of the matter argue that the timeline of developments in the Burisma case and Shokin's stint as chief prosecutor simply does not fit the narrative being put forward by Trump and his allies."
Corrupt officials in Ukraine claim Americans involved with the Burisma/Hunter Biden investigations are lying? Who didn't see that coming?

Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns

U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority

Staff Report 2

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
II. INTRODUCTION
III. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
IV. THE VICE PRESIDENT’S OFFICE AND STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS WERE AWARE OF BUT IGNORED CONCERNS RELATING TO HUNTER BIDEN’S ROLE ON BURISMA’S BOARD.
V. SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY FALSELY CLAIMED HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN’S ROLE ON BURISMA’S BOARD.
VI. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS VIEWED MYKOLA ZLOCHEVSKY AS A CORRUPT, “ODIOUS OLIGARCH,” BUT VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS ADVISED NOT TO ACCUSE ZLOCHEVSKY OF CORRUPTION.
VII. WHILE HUNTER BIDEN SERVED ON BURISMA’S BOARD, BURISMA’S OWNER, ZLOCHEVSKY, ALLEGEDLY PAID A $7 MILLION BRIBE TO UKRAINE’S PROSECUTOR GENERAL’S OFFICE TO CLOSE THE CASE.
VIII. HUNTER BIDEN: A SECRET SERVICE PROTECTEE WHILE ON BURISMA’S BOARD.
IX. OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS AND A DEMOCRAT LOBBYING FIRM HAD CONSISTENT AND SIGNIFICANT CONTACT WITH FORMER UKRAINIAN OFFICIAL ANDRII TELIZHENKO.
X. THE MINORITY FALSELY ACCUSED THE CHAIRMEN OF ENGAGING IN A RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN AND USED OTHER TACTICS TO INTERFERE IN THE INVESTIGATION.
XI. HUNTER BIDEN’S AND HIS FAMILY’S FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH UKRAINIAN, RUSSIAN, KAZAKH AND CHINESE NATIONALS RAISE CRIMINAL CONCERNS AND EXTORTION THREATS.
XII. CONCLUSION

On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.” The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.

Last edited:
Shokin seized Zlochevsky's assets in 2016 and Hunter called his dad that same day. Joe Biden showed up in person in Ukraine days later and forced Poroshenko to fire Shokin or else face serious financial consequences for the entire Ukrainian nation. Nobody can strong arm presidents of other nations like Joe can when he has his personal cash income on the line.

Shokin seized Zlochevsky's assets in 2016 and Hunter called his dad that same day. Joe Biden showed up in person in Ukraine days later and forced Poroshenko to fire Shokin or else face serious financial consequences for the entire Ukrainian nation. Nobody can strong arm presidents of other nations like Joe can when he has his personal cash income on the line.
The imf and EU and Ukraine anti corruption wanted him gone
He was corrupt and needed Tobe gone

Werbung:
Weird that Trump didn't charge him with a crime
Because it wasn't
Joe was defending foreign aid to Ukraine so it wouldn't be wasted

Back