Can BO win reelection?

no republican was going to win last time, its silly to even think they had a shot...Bush made sure of that.

and Reagan would not win the Nomination anyway

the guy who brought down the Soviet Union and made us proud of our nation wouldn't get the nomination? What makes you think that?

Werbung:
no republican was going to win last time, its silly to even think they had a shot...Bush made sure of that.

and Reagan would not win the Nomination anyway

Why do you think Reagan would not win a nomination? I hear that all the time but I don't get it. I am sure you could agree he was more conservative than the watered down McCain? And he got nominated.

I think Reagan not only could get elected, it would be the same landslide he won by in the past. The real question is could Kennedy be elected by democrats today? I think not!

Why do you think Reagan would not win a nomination? I hear that all the time but I don't get it. I am sure you could agree he was more conservative than the watered down McCain? And he got nominated.

I think Reagan not only could get elected, it would be the same landslide he won by in the past. The real question is could Kennedy be elected by democrats today? I think not!

Kennedy wouldn't be elected today if the voters knew about his womanizing. He still was one of the best leaders America ever had.

I sometimes wonder where we would be today if it hadn't been for Lee Oswald. We probably would not have lost a war in Vietnam, for one thing.

Reagan wouldn't be elected if the arms sales to Iran and the bailouts of the S and L became an issue. Reagan was still a strong leader who did good things for this nation, but there were some negatives that the Republicans would like to forget, too.

There never has been a perfect president, and never will be.

the guy who brought down the Soviet Union and made us proud of our nation wouldn't get the nomination? What makes you think that?

you mean that Tax raising, Wimp who made us look weak talking to the enemy USSR and ran away when they attacked our Embasey and killed our Marines with a terrorist attack that we did nothing for? Or that Amnesty for Illegals thing :) Or was it that whole Arm Iran and Negotiate with Hostage takers so you can arm others ( who we took a back seat to, and should have just went all in or not at all)

I have been hearing for weeks that obama loses to anyone.

I just checked a few moments ago and just about all of them are neck and neck with obama.

Maybe two days ago when you posted that it was true. Can you support what you said?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

As always only one gets close..Mitt...

Evry poll actuly against someone real, Obama wins outside of one...thats not good for your side given how bad the econ is, that your people can't even win in the polls right now..just think if things get better in a year...I know the Republicans will do what they can to make sure that never happens...

Romney is such a bad candidate with his endless flipflops that he can only beat Obama if the unemployment rate goes up to 11.

All the other candidates have zero chance of beating Obama.

you say that as though that a laughable thing.

It is a laughable thought. . .because it won't happen. . .unless the GOP has it's way and continues to put forward policies that would mean firing more government employees, and ruining the last chances of the economy, WITHOUT providing ANY alternative to create jobs TODAY!

It is a laughable thought. . .because it won't happen. . .unless the GOP has it's way and continues to put forward policies that would mean firing more government employees, and ruining the last chances of the economy, WITHOUT providing ANY alternative to create jobs TODAY!

it could happen and have nothing to do with the GOP or dems.

never underestimate how bad Republicans can screw things up, even when not in the white house.

Kennedy wouldn't be elected today if the voters knew about his womanizing. He still was one of the best leaders America ever had.

I sometimes wonder where we would be today if it hadn't been for Lee Oswald. We probably would not have lost a war in Vietnam, for one thing.

Reagan wouldn't be elected if the arms sales to Iran and the bailouts of the S and L became an issue. Reagan was still a strong leader who did good things for this nation, but there were some negatives that the Republicans would like to forget, too.

Everything you said is probably true but left leaning people here keep saying Reagan could not be elected in the Republican Party because he is not conservative enough. I think he is probably too conservative for the main stream republicans but not for the Tea Party. I think Kennedy would be too conservative for the main stream republicans too, and certainly a right wing tea bagging whacko to the left. He was for strong defense, lower taxes and did not believe in aborting babies and was for asking what we can do to help America not what hand out we can get next.

I can't agree with anything you state.

First, BJ Bubba was a notorious womenizer and he got elected 30 years after JFK did. So, your theory does NOT hold water. It only applies to Rs because the press would crucify a skirt chasing R while ignoring a D horndog, as they did with JFK and BJ Bubba.

Of course, what you miss is JFK would be a conservative today. The Ds would never nominate a anti-commie hawk and tax cutter today. The D party has fallen too far into the leftist sewer, but facts are not known to some people.

Second, Reagan would easily win the R nomination and the WH today just as he did in 1980. He was a consistent conservative for decades. Yes, he did do some things you lefties claim would disqualify him for the R nomination, but again this does not hold water. A progressive (Romney) is about to win the R nomination. So, once again your opinion is WRONG HEADED but it is consistent with leftist thinking.

Werbung:
nojobs_large-thumb-700xauto-578.jpg

Back