Cartoons

Werbung:
Here's another good laugh:

main.asp

Humph! That one doesn't work. It's a jpeg, too.:confused:

kinda insulting to all those Liberals who serve dont you think?

Also in the one above that one, I am trying to recall but there was something that said the US Military had more people from A:Blue states..or B the Midwest, or C Minnesota, I cant recall what one....but Red States have no special hold on serving....and From looking at all the scandals of late, the red states seem to have a lot of issues with gays, what with all there officials and leaders being outed for trying to hook up in stalls, and gay sex with meth dealing hookers....ext...

Also that US troop you picture...is gay he just cant cant say it, just like the many who serve the US armed forces who are gay * tough from reports sounds like more and more are being open and less and less kicked out for it.

kinda insulting to all those Liberals who serve dont you think?

Also in the one above that one, I am trying to recall but there was something that said the US Military had more people from A:Blue states..or B the Midwest, or C Minnesota, I cant recall what one....but Red States have no special hold on serving....and From looking at all the scandals of late, the red states seem to have a lot of issues with gays, what with all there officials and leaders being outed for trying to hook up in stalls, and gay sex with meth dealing hookers....ext...

Also that US troop you picture...is gay he just cant cant say it, just like the many who serve the US armed forces who are gay * tough from reports sounds like more and more are being open and less and less kicked out for it.

I guess if you're not gay, if you don't dress in funny clothes, and if you smoke the weed that slowly kills you instead of the one that makes you silly and gives you the munchies, then you're not a liberal.

At least, that's what I gleaned from Federal Farmer's cartoons. Is that wrong?

There must not be very many liberals in this country. I don't know very many of them, anyway, even living here in this great big blue state of California.

I guess if you're not gay, if you don't dress in funny clothes, and if you smoke the weed that slowly kills you instead of the one that makes you silly and gives you the munchies, then you're not a liberal.

At least, that's what I gleaned from Federal Farmer's cartoons. Is that wrong?

There must not be very many liberals in this country. I don't know very many of them, anyway, even living here in this great big blue state of California.

It drives some on the Right mad that as a Liberal..I also have a business degree as well as my Pol sci one ..and I can be more willing to lay down the hammer with the Military then they are at times

Werbung:
Back