Political themed memes, cartoons, pics

Werbung:
the amusing thing is how many right wing morons think political cartoons must be accurate and prove something if they are anti-democrat. lol

the amusing thing is how many right wing morons think political cartoons must be accurate and prove something if they are anti-democrat. lol

It's sad that the Lunatic Leftoid Pedocrats have absolutely no sense of humor of any kind, and take every lie their puppetmasters spew out as gospel. Obviously thats why they are destroying the world.......no sense of humor, amoung many of their billions of evil, vile, and sadistic faults.

It's sad that the Lunatic Leftoid Pedocrats have absolutely no sense of humor of any kind, and take every lie their puppetmasters spew out as gospel. Obviously thats why they are destroying the world.......no sense of humor, amoung many of their billions of faults.
It's sad that you just whined at a different post about name calling and then you engage in name calling

And are you idiots still stuck on the whole destroying the world stupidity? I thought Obama was going to do that LOL

It's sad that you just whined at a different post about name calling and then you engage in name calling

And are you idiots still stuck on the whole destroying the world stupidity? I thought Obama was going to do that LOL

Well, I had to "speak your language" so you would understand, obviously you are going to throw a toddler tantrum no matter what.

There's one on every forum. Now I know who is the trolling imbecile on this forum.

It's ok, if it weren't for your blatant advertisement, we wouldn't know. So at least thanks for that!
pat-good.gif

ah, using the term "work"..a true sign of a right wing moron. lol

Seeing as I did not create that image, I did not use that term.
Now we really know what a braindead imbecile you truly are.
Wow. Your mommy let you out of your cage kind of early today, huh?

Werbung:
Back