Political themed memes, cartoons, pics

Well, I had to "speak your language" so you would understand, obviously you are going to throw a toddler tantrum no matter what.

There's one on every forum. Now I know who is the trolling imbecile on this forum.

It's ok, if it weren't for your blatant advertisement, we wouldn't know. So at least thanks for that!
pat-good.gif

ah, blaming your actions on others? you were "forced" to do it?
hahahah

typical right wing stupidity. never taking responsibility for your own actions. lol

Werbung:
Seeing as I did not create that image, I did not use that term.
Now we really know what a braindead imbecile you truly are.
Wow. Your mommy let you out of your cage kind of early today, huh?

you used it by posting a picture with the word in it, moron.

god you're stupid. lol

ah, blaming your actions on others? you were "forced" to do it?
hahahah

typical right wing stupidity. never taking responsibility for your own actions. lol

Typical Pedocrat projections............the ONLY thing you excel at in life.

Says the trolling toddler imbecile that has no clue of whats going on outside of his "safe space".

no, says the person who observes that if you post a picture with the word "woke" on it and try to claim you had nothing to do with the word "woke", you are a true right wing moron. lol

no, says the person who observes that if you post a picture with the word "woke" on it and try to claim you had nothing to do with the word "woke", you are a true right wing moron. lol

I'm used to you ignorant lunatics manifesting personal psychosis in order to blame everybody else for YOUR problems.

Your lunacy only promotes how easily you are manipulated by the sick mass media mogrels and your psychophatic puppet masters.

I can only pretend to feel sorry for you.
In reality, I laugh at you, as how easily you are manipulated by the Pedocrats and their lefturd lies and mass hypnotism of lunacy, derangement, and their mentacide on the public.

I can only hazard a guess, YOU are why there are few people on this site.

I'm used to you ignorant lunatics manifesting personal psychosis in order to blame everybody else for YOUR problems.

Your lunacy only promotes how easily you are manipulated by the sick mass media mogrels and your psychophatic puppet masters.

I can only pretend to feel sorry for you.
In reality, I laugh at you, as how easily you are manipulated by the Pedocrats and their lefturd lies and mass hypnotism of lunacy, derangement, and their mentacide on the public.

right wing word salad. lol.

you're a pathetic right winger who can't take responsibility for your own posts...its always someone else's fault. lol

right wing word salad. lol.

you're a pathetic right winger who can't take responsibility for your own posts...its always someone else's fault. lol

And your lunacy and pathetic attempts at degrading someone you don't know, in your toddleresque repeating of the SAME "insult", shows the world how pathetic, diseased, deranged, and low-brow you truly are.

What a pathetic, miserable, and sad thing you are.

And your lunacy and pathetic attempts at degrading someone you don't know, in your toddleresque repeating of the SAME "insult", shows the world how pathetic, diseased, deranged, and low-brow you truly are.

What a pathetic, miserable, and sad thing you are.

its not an attempt, its a success. you whined about name calling, then called names, and then blamed that on someone else.

its all right there in your posts, moron. lol

its not an attempt, its a success. you whined about name calling, then called names, and then blamed that on someone else.

its all right there in your posts, moron. lol

As I stated, which you cannot comprehend obviously, I'm speaking YOUR "language" so you can grasp it.
But that even is a waste of time, as your comprehension just doesn't exist.

Sorry you are such a waste of space.

No wonder you worship a brainless pedophile as your god.

As I stated, which you cannot comprehend obviously, I'm speaking YOUR "language" so you can grasp it.
But that even is a waste of time, as your comprehension just doesn't exist.

Sorry you are such a waste of space.

No wonder you worship a brainless pedophile as your god.

you seem to think about pedophiles a lot.

is there something you'd like to confess?
its anonymous here, so anything you post probably won't lead to your arrest.

It's sad that the Lunatic Leftoid Pedocrats have absolutely no sense of humor of any kind, and take every lie their puppetmasters spew out as gospel. Obviously thats why they are destroying the world.....

Destroying the world?
What a load of shit.
..no sense of humor, amoung many of their billions of evil, vile, and sadistic faults.
It's not As if you've won an academy award for humour. Idiot.

Werbung:
Back