Pic on Sigs? why not?

I'm in favour of this only because lots of people seem to want it, not because I see any real point or benefit. It all seems a bit of an uneccessary fuss to me, but we've got to please the members eh

Well, obviously you are wrong. I am completely and totally affronted by signature images. In fact, if you don't promise to keep sig pics away from this site right this instant then I'm gonna burn this mother****er down, completely disregarding the fact that it exists in cyberspace and therefore isn't flammable. You have until the count of three.

One...two...

Werbung:
Well, obviously you are wrong. I am completely and totally affronted by signature images. In fact, if you don't promise to keep sig pics away from this site right this instant then I'm gonna burn this mother****er down, completely disregarding the fact that it exists in cyberspace and therefore isn't flammable. You have until the count of three.

One...two...

Thats a threat mods BAN HIM
BanHim.jpg

Sarcasm is not a threat. Either way, sig pics are easily appreciated and liked by most as it gives more than just some chintzy quote by Sun Tzu or Howie Mandel, to make our posts more personalized. just keep those stupid huge pics out of sigs. Max it at a small ( the banner at the top of this very page is infact of perfect size....but I'll let it speak for itself.

---------------
Untitled-1.gif

:::::::: r0beph - see, now isn't this quaint?

In my signature there is a link.So this is not allowed in this site.If i remove the links i can use my signature.

Werbung:
I vote for Sigs!

Avatars and Sigs go together like milk and cookies.

----------------------------------------------------------
96e6be15d6.jpg

Back