History is happening right now.

A lot more will not vote for Obama than you seem to think. But there is no way to prove it till November.

Let's watch what happens after Hillary's official endorsement today! I welcome her supporters fully. We are all truly in this together to see to it the Bush legacy of lies, deceit, needless wars of occupation and a tumbling down economy are stopped in it's tracks!

Hillary Clinton did a good job at battle hardening Senator Obama to fight the neo-con fascist warmongers.

Let's Barack & Roll!!! ;)

Werbung:
It would be most interesting to see McSquint and Obama before a crowd of 20,000+ people. If he has this problem, he couldn't do a State of the Union Address.

20,000 PEOPLE!!!

Heck I'm pretty darn sure McBush would be happy to see a 1000 person crowd! :D

When they get on ANY stage together you'll see two distinct visions. Barack Obama... calm cool with a very deliberate rational strategy brought forth with intelligence.

John McSame... Bush did pretty good. Let's keep the war in Iraq going and take a hard look at bombing and possibly even invading into Iran. The economy will take care of itself if we just continue more Bush tax cuts for the rich.
:eek:

Let's watch what happens after Hillary's official endorsement today! I welcome her supporters fully. We are all truly in this together to see to it the Bush legacy of lies, deceit, needless wars of occupation and a tumbling down economy are stopped in it's tracks!

Hillary Clinton did a good job at battle hardening Senator Obama to fight the neo-con fascist warmongers.

Let's Barack & Roll!!! ;)

Now you finally have something good to say about Hillary......... funny!

Now you finally have something good to say about Hillary......... funny!

Hillary definitely just hit an out of the park HOME RUN in her inspiring speech fully backing Senator Barack Obama!:)

Hillary deserves a heck of a lot of credit for working hard. I think people are just ready for change on such large measure that another Clinton leading a ticket would have been as bad a if Jeb Bush had ran...

This spells a lot of doom and gloom for McBush as well.

Hillary definitely just hit an out of the park HOME RUN in her inspiring speech fully backing Senator Barack Obama!:)

Hillary deserves a heck of a lot of credit for working hard. I think people are just ready for change on such large measure that another Clinton leading a ticket would have been as bad a if Jeb Bush had ran...

This spells a lot of doom and gloom for McBush as well.

You are so funny. More people "actually voted" for her than they did for Obama. He won because of caucuses. A head count of people who may or may not even be a registered voter, not representative of the population, not military, not working moms with kids in bed at 9 pm and cant get a sitter so she can caucus, not the elderly, not the disabled. Just a head count of any one who shows up. (and of course the super delegates) and that is funny too.

When Obama was behind on supers he made a big stink that supers should vote like their state. Even though Mass went to Hillary and two of their main supers endorsed him and were putting their super delegate to him. After he was a head in supers he wanted all the supers to come his way....Forget that going with your state.

It is more than clear by actual votes and states won, the people wanted Hillary, but they will most likely settle for Obama.

But it is seriously nice that you are finally having some nice things to say about her.

Werbung:

You just go right on telling yourself that this election will have anything at all to do with President Bush.

That kind of thinking can only cause miscalculations in strategy for the Democrats.

Back