Cash for Clunkers... a lesson in economics.

So? Do you think this means the former claim isn't true? What evidence do you have that Ford had not renegotiated contracts prior to this?

Nov, 2007

So how about this accurate idea?

Really? Let's read together, eh?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,25164914-36375,00.html

Interesting? So the Unions say they cut labor costs, Ford says they reduced labor costs, the news papers agree they cut labor costs...

But liberal idiots on the forum think it's something else.

Let's see... do I believe joe blow forum poster, who hasn't made a logical argument yet, or everyone else. This is a tough one.... :rolleyes:

Good posts, Andy. There is a lot to digest on the whole issue of auto sales and what has transpired over the past, well, several years really. Ford has been consistently been in the process of streamlining both their corporate structure and labor contracts. In addition, they've been focusing on fewer cars and jettisoning the garbage. They've been practicing a *GASP* good business model, and one that the employees, union and others alike appreciate. As a close friend who works for Ford told me, there are extremely few who would volunteer to trade places with their counterparts at GM or Chrysler.

One other issue on the C4C stats: the C4C was coupled with not just huge discounts for GM products, but cut rate financing. C4C was designed specifically to help GM. If there was any way that the Dems & Obama could have stipulated it up front, they would have. But in light of all the criticism of the Fed taking over automakers, going well beyond bail outs, it would have been an even more rapid kiss of death.

Oh, and I'm glad that you don't look to any type of confirmation from your naysayers here. Please, don't bother them with facts and details. I DO admire their spontaneous and perpetual creativity in developing different ways to make the truth fit their agenda.

Werbung:
I'm really glad economics became such a big deal AFTER Bush.

lol...its ok because the Banks going under, the houseing market crash, the econ tanking.....those all happened day after Obama took office....and of course we where not in huge debt spending before ....but then again at least that spending went to tax cuts for rich people, and to blow up and rebuild other nations....

CHICAGO (AFP) – Union members have rejected a deal to grant Ford Motor Co. concessions awarded to rivals General Motors and Chrysler, the United Auto Workers said Monday.

wait ...whats that? They rejected a offer...to make it closer to deal GM and Chrysler had.....its almost like the same thing I just said Andy...wow how about that

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091102/bs_afp/usautolaborcompanyford_20091103002912

lol...its ok because the Banks going under, the houseing market crash, the econ tanking.....those all happened day after Obama took office....and of course we where not in huge debt spending before ....but then again at least that spending went to tax cuts for rich people, and to blow up and rebuild other nations....

Aside from BS and made up garbage, did you have a point to make?

CHICAGO (AFP) – Union members have rejected a deal to grant Ford Motor Co. concessions awarded to rivals General Motors and Chrysler, the United Auto Workers said Monday.

wait ...whats that? They rejected a offer...to make it closer to deal GM and Chrysler had.....its almost like the same thing I just said Andy...wow how about that

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091102/bs_afp/usautolaborcompanyford_20091103002912

Once again, stupidity seems to trump facts in liberal land.

Hello McFly... did anything you just say, discount or disprove the facts I laid out in the prior post? Hint: No they did not.

If you can not disprove what I said before. New information about continuing contract negotiations are completely irrelevant.

Only an idiot would suggest that simply because Ford is continuing contract negotiations in order to insure future growth and company viability, means that someone the fact of a prior cut in labor costs, and reductions in retirement payments didn't happen. Tell me pocket, is that your position? Do you really claim that simply because Ford is still working on union concessions means that prior reported, documented, and proven concessions didn't happen?

We have a name for such people.

Liberal world view:
LiberalSearchingFor.jpg

There you go. Hide from the truth. If you can't see it, then it clearly isn't there, right pocket?

CUTE SELF PORTRAIT...how mature of you to honor us with your picture!!!

It only proves the hysteria and enormous frustration that you must feel...running into that door enough times trying to prove a erroneous point must become extremely painful...if that is the only way that you have of relieving the pain to your forehead then by all means DON'T LET ANY OF US STOP YOU FROM YOUR ENJOYMENT...;)

CUTE SELF PORTRAIT...how mature of you to honor us with your picture!!!

It only proves the hysteria and enormous frustration that you must feel...running into that door enough times trying to prove a erroneous point must become extremely painful...if that is the only way that you have of relieving the pain to your forehead then by all means DON'T LET ANY OF US STOP YOU FROM YOUR ENJOYMENT...;)

Just because you can't see yourself, doesn't mean we all like looking at your butt. :D

Notice how you didn't disprove, or even try to contradict a single thing I said. Why? You can't. Thanks for playing. You are dismissed.

Just because you can't see yourself, doesn't mean we all like looking at your butt. :D

Notice how you didn't disprove, or even try to contradict a single thing I said. Why? You can't. Thanks for playing. You are dismissed.

Putting you right up there with the 'Brilliant Mental Midgets' of ASUR & ALWAYS...ignoring your posts because your can't get the words to match the topic, or the topic to match your words, or your words to make any mathematical sense ;)

And sense you posted that stellar 'self portrait' I was just so saddened by your immature side stepping the issue by plastering something a pubescent teenager would have done and sat back snickering the entire time...MY, MY, MY don't you feel important now?

No you go wash that face really, really good with some some & water and all of those dreaded acne/black heads/pimples will eventually clear up :rolleyes:

ASPCA try to address others directly, rather than the hit and run job!

And by the way, your posts never make much sense, due to the poor grammer.

Obama want's people like you to hgo back and get the GED!

I think others would agree that's it's hard to understand what you are saying.
Your hatred comes through, but not much else!

ASPCA try to address others directly, rather than the hit and run job!

And by the way, your posts never make much sense, due to the poor grammer.

Obama want's people like you to hgo back and get the GED!

I think others would agree that's it's hard to understand what you are saying.
Your hatred comes through, but not much else!

Receiving advice from the likes of YOU...would make as much sense as asking your advice on investments...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ;)

BTW...SPARKY, you need a refresher course on that brilliant IDEA...do go back to school or stop following your fearless leader > Rush Limbaugh {not only do you sound as illiterate but you type like you sound} LMAO EXCELLENT JOB...ROTFLMAO

Putting you right up there with the 'Brilliant Mental Midgets' of ASUR & ALWAYS...ignoring your posts because your can't get the words to match the topic, or the topic to match your words, or your words to make any mathematical sense ;)

And sense you posted that stellar 'self portrait' I was just so saddened by your immature side stepping the issue by plastering something a pubescent teenager would have done and sat back snickering the entire time...MY, MY, MY don't you feel important now?

No you go wash that face really, really good with some some & water and all of those dreaded acne/black heads/pimples will eventually clear up :rolleyes:

Notice once again, the idiot left can not dis-credit a single point anywhere. Pathetic whiny posts are all they are capable of. :D

Receiving advice from the likes of YOU...would make as much sense as asking your advice on investments...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ;)

BTW...SPARKY, you need a refresher course on that brilliant IDEA...do go back to school or stop following your fearless leader > Rush Limbaugh {not only do you sound as illiterate but you type like you sound} LMAO EXCELLENT JOB...ROTFLMAO

Once again, ASPC can't make a intelligent post about anything. The liberal left at its best. You are right up there with Pocket and Shaman.

Once again, ASPC can't make a intelligent post about anything. The liberal left at its best. You are right up there with Pocket and Shaman.

HELLS - BELLS...THANK YOU FOR THAT COMPLIMENT...didn't know you had it in you to be anything but a puppet for Rush Limbaugh's hand...but you do SURPRISE ME {{that self portrait will live in infamy}} ;)

HELLS - BELLS...THANK YOU FOR THAT COMPLIMENT...didn't know you had it in you to be anything but a puppet for Rush Limbaugh's hand...but you do SURPRISE ME {{that self portrait will live in infamy}} ;)

How shocking that pointing out to an idiot that he's an idiot, is considered a compliment to the idiot.

You welcome sparky. If you ever need someone to tell you that you never say anything worth reading, just let me know. I'll be glad to inform you as to why most people put you on ignore.

Just putting it out there the economy has shown a small improvement in the last few weeks. Yes, it is possible to argue that it is an unreal improvement and that the economy will tank again but it is important to remember that the economy is also based on trust, if people trust in the market than they will spend more and spending is good. Cash for Clunkers installed some trust into the American People which is good for the economy. :)

Werbung:
How shocking that pointing out to an idiot that he's an idiot, is considered a compliment to the idiot.

You welcome sparky. If you ever need someone to tell you that you never say anything worth reading, just let me know. I'll be glad to inform you as to why most people put you on ignore.

For someone who seems to have such a "following" and you continue to talk in generalities about 'my popularity or the lack of it'...it is very apparent that you are the only one that seems annoyed that you are so highly scrutinized and ALWAYS in contention with the majority of this forum...:rolleyes:

You dig your own grave of 'self inflicted stupidity' and squeal like a little piglet when you get nailed for that self proclaimed ability to put your feet into your large orifice...or as your self portrait showed...up your anal track!!!

You posted the smear and now you'll live with it...GOOD JOB DUFFUS...LMAO

Back